STORM Final SMACKDOWN

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I have been M.I.A. guys, I'm thrashing to get (2) boats assembled by the weekend! I just had to destroy my Shaman at the last race... didn't I. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Shawn you are more brave than me to show up with a different boat and no test time! :eek:

With the championship on the line this is going to be very interesting, new drivers, untested boats, my own boat changed with just enough testing to know it does good things...I think! :p

We are either going to turn some good lap times in time trials or look like a bunch of clowns.....well, some look like that anyway!! :lol:

Mic, as lost and probably EMBARRASED as im likely to be, i cant wait to get there to see all the good racing myself! Outboards is where i started in this hobby a loonng time ago...you know, Dumas hotshots, Hugheys, Octura Tomcats,Leecrafts....stuff like that...its amazing how far this stuff has come performance wise! Ive never been to an outboard only race, so thats gonna be kinda cool too...my main priority is to have fun with you guys, try NOT to screw up someone else's race and learn somethin in between all that! :)
Hammer Down Bill ..no crawling starts for you ..WFO and blitz the first turn and see if you make it out the other side !!!! I may be there sunday ..call ya ..

Shawn you are more brave than me to show up with a different boat and no test time! :eek:

With the championship on the line this is going to be very interesting, new drivers, untested boats, my own boat changed with just enough testing to know it does good things...I think! :p

We are either going to turn some good lap times in time trials or look like a bunch of clowns.....well, some look like that anyway!! :lol:

Did you say clowns or clones? :blink: ;) B)

Might be a Tree ring circus on the Tri-oval. :lol: :lol:

Mic

Mic, as lost and probably EMBARRASED as im likely to be, i cant wait to get there to see all the good racing myself! Outboards is where i started in this hobby a loonng time ago...you know, Dumas hotshots, Hugheys, Octura Tomcats,Leecrafts....stuff like that...its amazing how far this stuff has come performance wise! Ive never been to an outboard only race, so thats gonna be kinda cool too...my main priority is to have fun with you guys, try NOT to screw up someone else's race and learn somethin in between all that! :)
Hammer Down Bill ..no crawling starts for you ..WFO and blitz the first turn and see if you make it out the other side !!!! I may be there sunday ..call ya ..
YEA BUT........... :lol: :lol: Hope you can show up man...your help may WELL BE NEEDED! :rolleyes: :)

Did you say clowns or clones? :blink: ;) B)

Might be a Tree ring circus on the Tri-oval. :lol: :lol:

Mic
Just call me BOZO... :) :D

I musta forgot the Secret Squirrel handshake of the day , I see how you guys are
rolleyes.gif

All good, be there bright and early for open water
wink.gif

We gonna have live feed or what Bill ???????

Windex would be proud of me, I spent the day re-organizing all the of my tool boxes and pit box- Its 20lbs lighter btw
wink.gif

No wonder Otto loves me coming over- I must have three of everything, and could never find one of anything ......................

See you girls in the am .

Andy

I could use a hand guys-

It seems that while I was unloading the truck this morning I lost my some. Keeping in mind it was kinda small to begin with and may be hard to locate,

But it sure would be nice to at least have a little of it back in the am
huh.gif

I will be pitting in the same place , so if you did find it you can just leave it on my table...........

Andy

I could use a hand guys-

It seems that while I was unloading the truck this morning I lost my some. Keeping in mind it was kinda small to begin with and may be hard to locate,

huh.gif

I will be pitting in the same place , so if you did find it you can just leave it on my table...........

Andy

Lost your what???

I could use a hand guys-

huh.gif

Andy

Lost your what???
LMAO
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You kill me Knight,

Hell even Windex knows what Im talking about
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Andy

I could use a hand guys-

huh.gif

Andy
MAN! i HATE when when that happens! :lol: :lol: HEY! If i see some, ill get some and and ILL put it on yer table yer ya! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:Maybe GO FAST has some he can bring!! :lol:

I could use a hand guys-

huh.gif

Andy
MAN! i HATE when when that happens! :lol: :lol: HEY! If i see some, ill get some and and ILL put it on yer table yer ya! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:Maybe GO FAST has some he can bring!! :lol:

Looks like Bill woke up and saw the weather report and fagged out !! How many birthdays a year do your grand daughters have anyway ??? :rolleyes:

You blew it Buckwheat as there was some smoldering action today while I was there ! Weather was great with a small brief shower and back to the action ! Pics of the pits will be posted later ...hope you got a sugar hangover from the birthday cake Grampy LOL :lol:

k4e4xk.jpg

ojiji0.jpg

I had such a GREAT time Saturday...i wish i could have made it there Sunday...i took a few pics...OOPS! Messed that up! Ill try it again....?

From Saturday...The STORM series is just plain AWESOME! LOVED the trioval....Tom, Andy, and everybody i got to meet and shoot the bull with, i feel bad about not makin it Sunday, but it simply was a case of doing the right thing in one's heart....

I sure didnt see Bill in those pics and it looks more like a girls night out than a BDay party.

HUMMMM :p

I sure didnt see Bill in those pics and it looks more like a girls night out than a BDay party.

HUMMMM :p
HEY! Look at the middle pic....see the idiot in the red BUCCS shirt? :lol: Hope you did good today Ron...it was good to see you! :)
Nice Photo Shop job getting yourself in there :lol:

I did OK wasnt my best weekend but hey you take the good with the bad and as always have fun doing either!

Last edited:
WOW , where to start. (don't worry Windex- I will get to you in a minute
dry.gif
)

First and foremost -

A big "THANK YOU" to Mic and all the rest that made this series a reality this year, it was awesome and I'm already looking forward to next year.

You hit a home run Mic
cool.gif

I can honestly say that I have never had more fun racing boats than I have in this series and the Mod VP has pushed me over the top .

Lets just say I have a new favorite class and I hope we can work it into the WCRA series
rolleyes.gif

I cant wait to see the videos Andy Mason shot , It was great to meet you Andy.

This race had a little of everything-

Intense Racing

Lots of smiles

some carnage -

and of course- The OMC Gang
wink.gif

see photo's

Bill , Bill , Bill ????? What can I say -

I KNEW when I saw the weather this am that the shelf queens would once again be back in their proper place -

Sad
sad.gif
Your gonna wear this like tossing in a 20 hydro upside down- ask me how I know.
ohmy.gif

Byrd, thanks for the pit help, maybe one day I will listen - lol .

Nahhhhh.........

5lz0xu.jpg

fknqt5.jpg

212yb7l.jpg

24eswvl.jpg

Back