Still Scratchbuilding??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ray, looks great awsome job! and you picked probably the toughest build out there. I agree I've never been much of a glass guy either, I can create the plugs but that's about it.

I'll keep you motorvated!

humidity finally got below 50% today so I took advantage of it.

color - Copy.JPGcolor1 - Copy.JPGcolor3 - Copy.JPGinspection - Copy.JPG

Greg, thats really nice . What finish are you using? Love the small details in the deck and belly - super nice build!

Ray, looks great awsome job! and you picked probably the toughest build out there. I agree I've never been much of a glass guy either, I can create the plugs but that's about it.

I'll keep you motorvated!

humidity finally got below 50% today so I took advantage of it.

View attachment 39193View attachment 39194View attachment 39195View attachment 39196
Love the inspection plates :D 80 in the shop, had to put epoxy in a dish and then on ice, to have some open time. :wacko:

ready for graphics and clear.................and no I don't sleep much............waste of time :D

front g - Copy.JPGleft front g - Copy.JPGrear g - Copy.JPGwaterline g - Copy.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Greg your stuff is almost done. Just need some sizing from you on a couple of decals. I still have to finish the dot pattern as well. Still some sizing to do there. **** these guys and their dots!!! I thought I was done with the Valken boat now this! Sheesh!

WOW, Greg that is one nice T6, I love the access port details,and the work on the exhaust shroud, NICE! Love to learn how you did that.........Awesome boat!

Greg your stuff is almost done. Just need some sizing from you on a couple of decals. I still have to finish the dot pattern as well. Still some sizing to do there. **** these guys and their dots!!! I thought I was done with the Valken boat now this! Sheesh!
I feel your pain Mike but those dots are nothing compared to the Air Guard San Diego boat.

Makes my eyes hurt just thinking about it.

Still 1 of my favorite decal kits I have made and came out amazing so gotta give credit to Ron Forister it was certainly not easy to install all these dots either.

The plotter would barely even cut them for 1/10 scale.

7626739214_1efcf57e2a_o.jpg

Graphics and clear coat left to go, other wise she's ready to run. Radio gear, motor/pipe, tank is built all installed. Lots of folks got to see it at the Hobart race, I was explaining all the mods and steps required to change it from a standard T-6 boat. I'm anxious to see how she goes!! she'll come in all up dry at 14.7 to 14.9 lbs

gh

I got to see and get my hands on Ray's awsome Sausage wagon over the weekend. That's one perty piece for sure! When he finally gets a throttle servo to stay in it, it should be a rocket!

He had some teething pains at Hobart and it's a real bummer because he had the Concourse trophy wrapped up but he didn't get the 50 points required.

He definatley still deserves kudos for his efforts!!! He'll get em next time!

Congrats Ray!

gh

I got to see and get my hands on Ray's awsome Sausage wagon over the weekend. That's one perty piece for sure! When he finally gets a throttle servo to stay in it, it should be a rocket!

He had some teething pains at Hobart and it's a real bummer because he had the Concourse trophy wrapped up but he didn't get the 50 points required.

Congrats Ray!

gh
Greg, thanks for all your help. Not a good idea to bring a brand new, never run boat to a race, but I have no place to test. We'll get her running. Also thanks for that bad azz hat. B) ==={}

Ray, are you bringing this to Charleston? Fantastic scale boat!!!

Steve Ball

Congrats Ray!

gh
Greg, thanks for all your help. Not a good idea to bring a brand new, never run boat to a race, but I have no place to test. We'll get her running. Also thanks for that bad azz hat. B) ==={}

Coming in at under 15 pounds is really impressive on a true scratchbuilt scale. Really clean build Greg.

Hugh

Latest posts

Back