Spy Shot: Chilli's new S Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! I would really like to see that Rico fully dialed in! What did you do with the 1515 1Y that was in it?

-Kent

sitting on the shelf. I put a 1860 kv mtr in the boat and was going to run SAW 8s but already have two monos 8s and 10s that have broken the SAW records on one way passes. The other direction the timing equipment malfunctioned on both boats! It's not in the cards I guess. So I decided put a larger prop on the rico, turn less rpm, and see what it does for heat racing. Might just let the grandkids play with it in the back yard if I can slow it down enough. I changed it to 1/4 inch cable for the SAW setup so I won't be using the 2200 kv motor. You interested? $75.00

I will take it for $75.00...does it still have the cooling jacket on it?

Paypal or Check?...PM me your info for paypal email or (check) snail mail addy...

Thanks,

Kent

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to race in that class next season too, using your old 4s JAE to fill the class since it is an unlimited class in our district. You did a great job getting the numbers right on that boat so I feel like your new boat will be just as good and a lot faster since you are running twice as many batteries. LOL Twice the weight?

It will be fun.

John
As you know the boat handles pretty well on 8S. Might try 10S for next season.
default_smile.png

We miss you Kent. Hope to see you next year !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back