SPP OB Pipe 2006

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark

That's one of the props I needed from you....ABC 40x53, 1440-38mm- cup Ihave now idea yet..2.9-3.33

I'll know soon....

Tim

I'm hoping Dave gets his pipe length first ;) so i don't cut mine to short :lol: :lol: I have 8''s and less in my head from the bullet.......

Butch

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe,

You may need to do a little more testing. The 40 x 53 is a great propeller on the Lynx 21,but

I am working on something even better. :D Once I get some feedback from my customers

and our water is ready, I will nail down THE PROPELLER for the Lynx 21. :D

Thanks For The Reply,

Mark Sholund

Butch,

I prefer cutting down the header 1st for that very reason - a lot cheaper than pipes ;)

Tim.

Joe,

You may need to do a little more testing. The 40 x 53 is a great propeller on the Lynx 21,but

I am working on something even better. :D Once I get some feedback from my customers

Thanks For The Reply,

Mark Sholund

Mark

I like too know in due time which one that is for my Lynx.

I can wait a while to order that one. I know your busy...

Ronald.

PS The thread started about SPP pipes..now its about props. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe,

Thanks For The Reply,

Mark Sholund
We aren't running the 40x53. Ask Dave Roach if we need more testing!

Hey Dave Roach,

Does Joe Knesek need more testing? I know that your sons Lynx is fast,but I think it will go

even better with a few more trips to the pond for some more testing. :D

Can't Wait For The Water To Melt, :D

Mark Sholund

I know a guy that has tested all the props on the Lynx... LOL

Props all have individual characteristics, even testing the same type props against each other can yeild subtle performance differences. I have taken three of the same type props, worked them all and they all ran great but their is always going to be one prop that is noticeably better than the others.

Better, may not necessarily be faster. Sometimes my favored prop in the box may not be quite as fast as my fastest prop in the box (the 1440) but one that I know will stay hooked up thru the turns better than the others or it may have a better exit transisition than the others or it may carry the boat well at the end of the straights but for RACING YOUR LYNX, choose a prop that is stable and has the lowest lap time possible with out giving up the stability no matter what prop it is.

As long as you are within 1 or 2 MPH of your competition, stability and corner speed wins more races for you at the end of the day.

-Carl,

Back