SpeedWeek 2022

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friends, I am going to be bringing some miscellaneous stuff to sell at the pond. I really don’t want to come up with a price, take pics and write a description here for these items so it gonna be an in person thing only. I’m going to have an older Eagle 65 hydro, Orlic pitch gauge, props, and a brand new Nova 61 marine to name a few of the items.

Friends, I am going to be bringing some miscellaneous stuff to sell at the pond. I really don’t want to come up with a price, take pics and write a description here for these items so it gonna be an in person thing only. I’m going to have an older Eagle 65 hydro, Orlic pitch gauge, props, and a brand new Nova 61 marine to name a few of the items.
Hey Glenn,

I’m interested in the Orlic pitch gauge. We should be getting up to the pond that first Saturday of SpeedWeek so we can connect then if that works.
See you soon!

Glen, good morning.
I am seriously thinking of coming to speed week, arriving Tues Feb 8 and leaving Sat.

I have 2 SAW BOATS, 45’s, I have been 104.8 with one of the boats and the other is brand new.

MTJ thinks the lake is too short to run the new one. With props I have it may get to 110-115 mph.

Even with new one I would like to see just how it is going to run and maybe not push to the max.

Appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks Gary

Glen, good morning.
I am seriously thinking of coming to speed week, arriving Tues Feb 8 and leaving Sat.

I have 2 SAW BOATS, 45’s, I have been 104.8 with one of the boats and the other is brand new.

MTJ thinks the lake is too short to run the new one. With props I have it may get to 110-115 mph.

Even with new one I would like to see just how it is going to run and maybe not push to the max.

Thanks Gary

Hey Doc! It would be great to see you again. Yeah Martin is right, the lake may be too short for what you are wanting to do. If your boats accelerate and slow down quickly and if you are comfortable driving the boat to the very end of the lake you may get what you’re looking for.

GQ

Glen, good morning.

Thanks Gary
Doc, I was the first to run over 100 in that lake, when I went 106.888 through the traps in 2001. Boat was over 110 at the end of the straights. I did it with both a K90 and a Cmb 100 . Both setups hit the pipe instantly. On your 40 boat , if it won’t hit the pipe fast on your R to L pass then it will be challenging. L to R no problem just watch the tree in the back straight if it’s still there . Lol. Jeff Lutz

Thanks for the info
Hey Doc! It would be great to see you again. Yeah Martin is right, the lake may be too short for what you are wanting to do. If your boats accelerate and slow down quickly and if you are comfortable driving the boat to the very end of the lake you may get what you’re looking for.

GQ
Thanks Glen
BTW I have talked to Maynard Cagle and trying to get him to come with me.

Wish I could make it, but too much going on right now to make the trip down. Maybe next year.

Have fun everyone! Thanks for putting this together Glenn!

Latest posts

Back