SpeedWeek 2022

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to attend this event if I can work it out somehow? I hope I can, would be great to see you again Glenn! I’m going to try and figure out a way to make it if possible. Appreciate you putting it on and have been told it’s awesome!
Brian Neumann

Doug,
If you go this/next year, I think we my RV UP to see you & this spectacle
I have said for a few years now, I'd like to visit & this just may be the reason to.

I am surprised you have never been- Blue Lake is awesome - Great people and fast laps .
The first year I went, I made it in 3hrs from Tampa :oops: I called Ron Green(rip) and Chris at 9 and told em I was on the way, they said see ya about 1 / 130 , I laughed and said see ya t noon. Wow thats been nearly 15 years ago .
GQ and the boys do it right.....

I am surprised you have never been- Blue Lake is awesome - Great people and fast laps .
The first year I went, I made it in 3hrs from Tampa :oops: I called Ron Green(rip) and Chris at 9 and told em I was on the way, they said see ya about 1 / 130 , I laughed and said see ya t noon. Wow thats been nearly 15 years ago .

Thanks Andy!!

I'm not a "time trials" kinda guy.
Heat racing is my thing. But yes, I would like to go witness the fast guys doin there thang.

I’m a heat racer myself and have only been to the flint MI trials. I don’t know how other trials are ran? But in flint I just wait to run and make sure I’m not interrupting anyone who is ready to attempt a record run. If all clear then I run my boat when its appropriate. it’s really cool getting an accurate reading of your lap times and top speed! It becomes my own personal record trial each run, by focusing on my driving skills & trying different set-ups. Plus there is so much to learn from all the fellow record boaters all around you! I really enjoy it

Friends, SpeedWeek 2022 is now officially on! All paperwork is done, fees are paid and we are ready to rippppppp!

Some details of the event:
Dates February 5-13
Location:Blue Lake , Valdosta GA. The pond is located on the SW corner of I75 and exit 13.
Classes: all IMPBA classes. We are running both the SAW and 1/3 mike oval.
Cost: $75 for any or all of the 9 days.
Times: from the time the equipment is setup until dark.

No preregistration is required, but if you could let me know you’re coming it helps me plan. No running is allowed until you show me your current IMPBA card and pay the entry fee.
Special notes: I don’t do any “witching hour”, but I do have “ smooth water rules”

I think that is everything you need to know, but if I forgot to mention something, please ask!

See you at the Big Blue!
GQ

I’m a heat racer myself and have only been to the flint MI trials. I don’t know how other trials are ran? But in flint I just wait to run and make sure I’m not interrupting anyone who is ready to attempt a record run. If all clear then I run my boat when its appropriate. it’s really cool getting an accurate reading of your lap times and top speed! It becomes my own personal record trial each run, by focusing on my driving skills & trying different set-ups. Plus there is so much to learn from all the fellow record boaters all around you! I really enjoy it

IIRC you ran in the 70's with your little JAE 12 didn't you?

Hope to be back in Flint next year!

Last time trials in Flint I made a 67mph pass earlier in the day. I think you are recalling my last run when the boat was really scooting, the event was winding down & that run wasn’t timed. My telemetry/gps said 71mph, not official so I won’t claim that speed. It would be great to see you next season especially in Flint! I’m still working on a way to get to Glenn’s event too.
Brian

Friends, I have several cases of old, but still sealed cases of Powermaster fuel that I am going to bring with me and sell cheap. I have some 60% and some 65%. This fuel is in the gallon metal cans the have been kept in the cardboard cartons. Last time I used some it was still just like new, but if you buy some and it’s no good I will give you your money back. How about $20/gallon?

This is for pick up in Valdosta only while I’m there. I won’t ship it.

GQ

Friends, I have several cases of old, but still sealed cases of Powermaster fuel that I am going to bring with me and sell cheap. I have some 60% and some 65%. This fuel is in the gallon metal cans the have been kept in the cardboard cartons. Last time I used some it was still just like new, but if you buy some and it’s no good I will give you your money back. How about $20/gallon?

This is for pick up in Valdosta only while I’m there. I won’t ship it.

GQ
Glenn, if I arranged for pickup,
Would you except PayPal payment for some of your fuel?

Can you send cash or check with your friend that is going to pick it up? Or can you just send me a check? Now that we have to pay taxes on PayPal income I am trying to limit that if I can. If none of that works out I will take the PP.

GQ
I would have to send you the check,
I won't be seeing Doug Smock til the end of February
PM me an address & I'll get a check headed your way.
I would like to get a 4 gallon case of 60%

Latest posts

Back