SpeedWeek 2022

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt I can make it, but would love to check it out.
GA is a little far. Sounds like we got a lot of Texas guys here... What are the chances of a 2nd event in Texas later in the year?

I doubt I can make it, but would love to check it out.
GA is a little far. Sounds like we got a lot of Texas guys here... What are the chances of a 2nd event in Texas later in the year?
What part of Texas are you in?

I have held record trials all over the US and Blue Lake is the best pond with the best weather I have ever had the opportunity to use.
GQ

Doug,
If you go this/next year, I think we my RV UP to see you & this spectacle
I have said for a few years now, I'd like to visit & this just may be the reason to.
Awesome Rick. Speed Week (Blue Lake) is always a good time and Glenn puts on a first class event!

What part of Texas are you in?

I have held record trials all over the US and Blue Lake is the best pond with the best weather I have ever had the opportunity to use.
GQ

I am in the North Dallas area.
I have been out to the race held in Carrolton TX (as a spectator). Texas does seem to always have high wind.

I talked to the wife and she may be up for a trip to GA.

I am in the North Dallas area.
I have been out to the race held in Carrolton TX (as a spectator). Texas does seem to always have high wind.

I talked to the wife and she may be up for a trip to GA.
Very good!! Yeah south GA is generally very nice in February! And since it’s only 13 miles from the FL border there is lots of stuff to do within a couple hours.

Latest posts

Back