Something a little crazy

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LawlessMan

OK, I have been thinking about this for a while. Rod G got me thinking about ways to get new members, and I think his low-cost tunnel boat approach is genius, and not because I am involved in it. I am not making anything off the parts I make and sell for that project.
NOW, here's my new idea. If any member of this forum that reads this post recruits a new member or gets a lapsed member to rejoin, AND that person orders ANYTHING from Lawless Drives, I will give them an automatic 15% discount. The hitch is, they have to tell me that "So-and-So said to tell you I just joined the hobby and he recommended you." Or words to that effect. So, if you recruit your neighbor, co-worker, niece, nephew, grandkid, or the mail delivery person and they place an order, AS LONG AS THEY MENTION "YOU" BY NAME, they will get a discount. I will also keep track of the person who recommended the new member and that person will also get a discount of the same percentage on their next order. That's non-transferrable, by the way. This offer will last until December 31, 2020. Remember to tell the "recruit" to let me know who recommended them. I may forget to ask.
Fred Howe

Back