Discount Offer Renewed and ServoGearbox Update

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LawlessMan

A while ago, I offered any NEW member a 15% discount on any Lawless merchandise IF the new member mentioned which member recommended him to me. I also offered to extend a similar discount to the member doing the recommending. I had hoped that the existing members would find some new recruits and get them into the hobby. Some time has gone by and almost NO ONE has taken advantage of this offer, which is set to expire on Dec. 31st. I am now extending this offer INDEFINITELY, with the proviso that I reserve the right to cancel it any time, but I will announce when it is going to end at least 30 days in advance. As of now, I expect to keep this offer open until at least March 31, 2021. If you are an established member and recruit someone AND recommend them to me, you BOTH will enjoy an instant 15% savings. BUT, the new member MUST mention your name. There are no hidden clauses, and this applies to any product I sell, EXCEPT items I purchase from third parties to include in your order, such as ServoCity gearboxes. The rule on those is "you pay what I pay, including the shipping". (It is usually less than retail)
Speaking of GEARBOXES, I have managed to put together a new deal with ServoCity on the gearbox, after they suddenly dropped the one I had recommended. The new setup will work just like the old one, but is much less expensive. If interested, call 607-687-0143 or e-mail for details. Please, no PM's.
Fred Howe, Lawless Drives

A while ago, I offered any NEW member a 15% discount on any Lawless merchandise IF the new member mentioned which member recommended him to me. I also offered to extend a similar discount to the member doing the recommending. I had hoped that the existing members would find some new recruits and get them into the hobby. Some time has gone by and almost NO ONE has taken advantage of this offer, which is set to expire on Dec. 31st. I am now extending this offer INDEFINITELY, with the proviso that I reserve the right to cancel it any time, but I will announce when it is going to end at least 30 days in advance. As of now, I expect to keep this offer open until at least March 31, 2021. If you are an established member and recruit someone AND recommend them to me, you BOTH will enjoy an instant 15% savings. BUT, the new member MUST mention your name. There are no hidden clauses, and this applies to any product I sell, EXCEPT items I purchase from third parties to include in your order, such as ServoCity gearboxes. The rule on those is "you pay what I pay, including the shipping". (It is usually less than retail)
Speaking of GEARBOXES, I have managed to put together a new deal with ServoCity on the gearbox, after they suddenly dropped the one I had recommended. The new setup will work just like the old one, but is much less expensive. If interested, call 607-687-0143 or e-mail for details. Please, no PM's.
Fred Howe, Lawless Drives
Nice work as always Fred. Thank you.

Back