• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD...Frankenstein for Sale!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zrwhat

I bought this motor from Kevin "izitbrokeyet?" about a year ago, it was intended to be used on my Villain but I ended up going with a CMB. This was a project motor that Kevin built back in May of 2003.

Here is the info on the internal workings for those that do not remember this motor.

8-Port NovaRossi Longstroke Copy made by HoBao(Ceramic Boca Bearings)

NovaRossi Head Cover/Keely Turbo Head

OS 20G Carb

Thunder Tiger Lower Unit/Gearing 1.1:1

Magic Tuned Pipe

For some detailed info on the motor follow this link Frankenstein Info.

I know that Kevin had this motor oiled up and ready to go for me, it has never been started or even mounted since I purchased it. I do have a few pictures that Kevin took of the motor before sending it to me attached below. I will also snap a few this evening for those that are interested.

I prefer PayPal, but will take Checks or Money Orders. I am asking $150obo for the motor, and I can throw in a new adjustable mount and pick up the shipping costs within the States.

Thanks!

Brent

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are a few pictures, thanks guys!

Brent

frankenstein1.jpg

frankenstein2.jpg

frankenstein3.jpg

frankenstein4.jpg

frankenstein5.jpg

A Hyper outboard....I love it! I'm running an inboard setup in my mono. You can't beat the price of parts. I resently bought a new case with bearing for $10.00 on Ebay.

Can that engine be bolted to a K&B or Lawless lower unit?

hey glen that would be real interesting if they used the race version case and crank instead of the standard one. It has the bigger crank and it is turbo cut. Can't beat the price for the parts though.

Back