Silent Engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Warren

IMPBA District #3 Member Joe Ingrao Passed 4/27/10. I had Great Respect for the Man... He LOVED GOING FAST!!

Very sad news to hear. We had the greatest respect for the man.

He will be missed.Thanks Joe W. for letting us know.

Bob Morrow

Joe was a nice man. It was a pleasure to meet him. My condolences to his family and friends.

Al Hobbs

Oh man .........I was just thinking of Joe and had no idea he was sick . My condolences to his family and friends . I always enjoyed racing with Joe and we pitted together at a few Winternats races in years past and became friends . I will miss him greatly .

Last edited by a moderator:
This is truly sad news. Joe was an awesome competitor and a gentleman! I still remember the time he went over 100 mph in Huntsville and the smile on his face....

Our condolences to the Ingrao family.

Rest in Peace my Friend..

Jason and Steve Pas

Very, Very sad news. Condolences to the entire family. Joe was a great District 3 member and we all will miss his spirit and smiles.

Ron Ratoff

It is sad to hear of Joe Ingrao's passing. Joe was a big part of model boating and IMPBA. Joe was also one of the "big dogs" of model boat racing for many years with some of the fastest hydros at every race he went to.................he was the man to beat. He was one of the first boaters in IMPBA to break the 100 MPH barrier. He also served a term as IMPBA'S President and was truely one of the nicest guys in our sport.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Ingrao family. Rest in peace,Joe.

Dick Tyndall

It is sad to hear of Joe Ingrao's passing. Joe was a big part of model boating and IMPBA. Joe was also one of the "big dogs" of model boat racing for many years with some of the fastest hydros at every race he went to.................he was the man to beat. He was one of the first boaters in IMPBA to break the 100 MPH barrier. He also served a term as IMPBA'S President and was truely one of the nicest guys in our sport.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Ingrao family. Rest in peace,Joe.

Dick Tyndall
Thanks dick for the little History on Joe.

Very sad news.

My condolences to the family and everybody that knew him.

Fletcher Grosz

I talked to Larry Beals today who has known Joe for 20 years , he was floored . Andy Brown was a good friend of Joes , maybe he can step up and tell a few boating stories about Joe . He was a great guy .
sad.gif

Joe was a great guy. I still have one of his twins in my hobby room.

He will be truly missed.

Keith

A very nice man who liked to go fast.....I seem to remember talking with him about his Redman scale hydro...that thing was fast! And it wasnt exactly light either......i will miss him. He was one of the many good ones in this hobby....my sincere condolences to his family. Bill

Back