Silent Engines - Ron Zaremski

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisCapaldi

Supporting Member
Ron Zaremski, a longtime boater in IMPBA District 2, passed away February 27, 2023 after a long battle with multiple illnesses.

Ron loved unlimited hydroplane racing and all scale classes of R/C hydroplanes. He was a member of the Transom Twisters and Oakland Wolverines R/C Boat Clubs. He was always willing to help out others and his paint jobs for his own boats and others were second to none.

Visitation will be Monday, March 6, 2023 from 3:00-8:00pm at Kaul Funeral Home, 28433 Jefferson Ave., St. Clair Shores. Additional visitation will occur Tuesday, March 7, 2023 from 9:30 AM to 10:00 AM with a funeral mass at 10am in St. Joan of Arc Catholic Church, 22412 Overlake St, St. Clair Shores, Michigan 48080.

Very sad to hear this. Ron was a great guy. I always enjoyed talking with him at our MCMBC races. He will be missed. Thoughts and prayers to the family. RIP

Condolences to the Zaremski family. You will be in our prayers. You couldn't have ask for a nicer guy than Ron. Rest in peace my friend.

Kevin & Shannon Sheren

Ron was a staple at the races here in D2. I enjoyed talking to him. My deepest condolences to the family.

Sorry to hear the news about Ron. He was always a kind and pleasant person to be around. I send my condolences to the family.

Latest posts

Back