Serv Pro presents the Dennis Holt Memorial Race June 30, 2012

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gale54

District 14

Dennis Holt Memorial

Madison, Indiana

Okay guys and gals we are starting to take registrations for this race. We will once again have T-Shirts so I need to know if you are coming and if you need an additional shirt. I am not worried about size as the gentleman we have making them will be at the race making t-shirts. So you will be able to pic your color. Prices are 20 for the first boat and 15 for second and 10 for 3rd an d 5 for each additional boat. The Family Rate will apply. So if you need an extra shirt you will need to pay an extra 9. You can post here are you can email me at [email protected] and you can pay at the lake. This allows us to know how many screens we need to purchase. Thanks

Sandra

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in. Sport 40. Shirt size XL. I'll also take a extra shirt too.

Sandra

Put me in

B-Tunnel Channel 86

B-sport hydro Channel 86

And if you have b-hydro Channel 86

Let me know on the b-hydro

I will get the shirt there

Thanks

Dave Roach

Adam right nowt he classes are

1//8th Scale

Sport 40

Sport 20

RTR

B Sport Tunnel

Gas Sport Hydro

Classic Thunder

Gas Cat

Open

Hope this helps... If we have 3 of a class show we will make a class for you to run... It is all about having FUN!!!

Sandra

Put me in

B-Tunnel Channel 86

B-sport hydro Channel 86

And if you have b-hydro Channel 86

Let me know on the b-hydro

I will get the shirt there

Thanks

Dave Roach
I'll run b-hydro with ya. I should have it figured out by then.

Jeff and I are coming but will not bring any more boats than will fit in the truck. I will get back with you right after we return from Huntsville. Someone cooking this year?

Jeff and I are coming but will not bring any more boats than will fit in the truck. I will get back with you right after we return from Huntsville. Someone cooking this year?
the boy scouts are cooking for us this year.

if we get 3 boats for a class we will run it...

I will try to attach the flyer here... however on the flyer it says 4 rounds of racing. Time permitting we will try to run 4 rounds however we may need to reduce to 3 with a scale final.... Please be aware of that when you are registering... Thank you

Oops! I forgot to list my entries. TBoat..Gas Sport.. I'll run open if there's enough. All 2.4

I would like to sign up for Classic Thunder, RTR and B Sport Tunnel all on 2.4GHz. Oh yeah, shirt size is 3X and I would like an extra.

Thanks,

Adam

HI, Don & Sandy, Please add Joe Peters 1/8 scale ch66 gas sport hydro dsm open gas dsm sport 20 ch 66 thats 4 classes and if the heat gets here ill have my work cut out for me!! cant wait!!!! THANKS!!

oH, I fogot to add my Lauterbach, (thunderboat) DSM thats 5 classes .and I need my head examined JP.

Back