Serv Pro presents the Dennis Holt Memorial Race June 30, 2012

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sandra

Put me in

B-Tunnel Channel 86

B-sport hydro Channel 86

And if you have b-hydro Channel 86

Let me know on the b-hydro

I will get the shirt there

Thanks

Dave Roach

We will be running B HYDRO so Bring them guys and gals

Sweet. I'll bring some extra money to buy some fuel. I'd prefer wildcat. That's what I've been running all year.

Doug I got a new rudder servo installed. A lot more torque then the one that was in there.

This is going to be a GREAT event this year! We have a play area for the kids and NEW improvements to the lake. Turn two has been opened up and the launch area has new gravel and leveled off so it is not so treacherous. Serve Pro will have their canopy over the drivers stand again and the local boy scouts will have food. We will have Raffles and Blazer Marine boat will be part of it. The regatta committee has included us as an event again and would like to thank Karla for attending the meetings for us. Mike Bird has been working his butt off and my hat off to him for all the hard work.

I'm planning to be there. Probably run Sport 40(81), T-boat, & Sport gas hydro(2.4). Is the B tunnel class going to be B(mod)Tunnel or B Sport tunnel?

Last edited by a moderator:
Also planning to be there.

SPORT 40

THUNDERBOAT

GAS SPORT HYDRO

Maybe B-Hydro or GAS CAT

All on 2.4

James Morber

Back