Serv Pro presents the Dennis Holt Memorial Race June 30, 2012

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate that you all won't be there... We will miss you Randy and Cody. Bruce call in Sick LOL..... just kidding... going to start putting heats together today... Providing my health care team lets me LOL....

Sandra

With the heat and my health, I will not be able to make it.

Dam heat is to much for me.

Norris

Okay everyone due to the HEAT we are going to only run 3 rounds. The drivers meeting will be at 9:30 am sharp. As soon as drivers meeting is over the first class will go off. The first class will be 1/8 scale. We will be trying to have all the racing done by 4 when the heat is the worst. There will be an ambulance located at the race site in case of emergency. Please be sure to bring plenty of drink with you it is very important to stay hydrated. The Boy Scouts will be on hand to sell food and drink as well.

Great race,the lake in its best shape ever. Big shout out to the Tooth Fairy good seein you. 3 rounds worked out awesome got out and home in the daylight!

Thanks to the Prop Walkers members who worked so hard in the hot weather to put on a very enjoyable race. The lake was in great shape and fun to race on. I will be back next year for sure.

Mike Stuchell

The race went extremely smooth. Sandra did a great job of making sure of that along with the other members of the Propwalkers. I got my first First Place finish in Sport 40. Hooray!

Last edited by a moderator:
you mean we missed a water baby event... dang

Thanks to everyone who came to the race and toughed out the heat. We appreciate your dedication to the sport and look forward to racing again with you this month.

Back