Seaducer 44" Setup,,,, CG quiss!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question about the hooks on the Seaducer boat, in terms of only at the straight, what impact has the hook's, non,, small,,, big? I know the hook is used among other things to get the boat to turn better. But could one use the same existing setup (as instructions) on a Seaducer that has got the hooks and one that does not have any hooks, regarding only when the boat is on the straight. Why I ask the question is because it differs quite markedly between the CG (in percentage) for the 44" and 47" Seaducer. I was told that the 47" has got a CG of 32% and as stated the 44" got a CG of 34-36%.

I have to decide what CG i'm going to use from start, then I build the strakes after that given CG. Then during the wet R&D work I can rebuild the strakes and/or move the CG.

Were can one find the setup instruction for the 47",,, it's not on the Seaducer web?

Thanks Rickard

A high drag hull! LoL

This is one way of make a hull flat (blueprint) or keep it flat when working on it. I bolt flat boards to the bottom to get the shape I want, then re-enforce it by adding a layer of fibre and polyester on the inside. At the end one save a lot of time by doing this way, also less plaster!

Rickard

007.JPG

008.JPG

Back