• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 91/101 Seaducer SD3

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
For sale 44" Seaducer SD3 set up for RS 91/101. Picked this up a couple years ago and did a complete tip to tail makeover. All new Futaba servos, 6 cell pack, switch and remote 3rd channel needle set up. Custom stainless 30oz. tank and cowl with painted cockpit windows added to run offshore class. PPG DCC acrylic urethane sublime, black and silver paint (Futaba and Breast Cancer Awareness logos are vinyl graphics easily removed if desired). Also includes shaft and 2 props., just add your 91 or 101, pipe and RX and go racing, it's dialed in and ready to go. Drives like a dream and corners like it's on rails. I thought long and hard about it before deciding to part with boat. It is a blast to run but I need the shelf space and the funds for a new project. $700 plus whatever actual shipping costs are. Paypal as friend, Zelle, or personal check.

SOLD to Frank. :cool:

Attachments

• SD1.jpg
    SD1.jpg
    354.7 KB · Views: 1
  • SD2.jpg
    SD2.jpg
    411 KB · Views: 0
  • SD3.jpg
    SD3.jpg
    454.1 KB · Views: 0
  • SD4.jpg
    SD4.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 0
  • SD5.jpg
    SD5.jpg
    340.5 KB · Views: 0
  • SD6.jpg
    SD6.jpg
    321.7 KB · Views: 1
  • SD7.jpg
    SD7.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 0
  • SD8.jpg
    SD8.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 0
Love me some F-mono.... one of my favorite classes to heat race in...

I'll have to see how it compares to my Husselcraft,
It's the gold standard I judge all others by..
I've watched Seaducer grow over the years starting way back when I ran down in Florida.... The original seaducers left a lot to be desired, but they have improved drastically over the years..

Should be a fun boat...

Back