Scum

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not trying to trample on anyone's rights. I'm just saying that people should be mindful on what they're posting. There might be people out there looking at or interested in the hobby and they stumble across the site. The titles of the thread isn't really warning anyone of what they'll find. After reading some, they may just decide to skip searching out a club because of what they see here. Doesn't really help grow the hobby.
I've been in the hobby for a long time, probably pushing 20 years now. Never really heard much political talk at the pond up until the last couple. And isn't there an old saying about two topics that shouldn't be brought up? Politics and religion. I've never heard religion being brought up at the pond.
Lee,

If someone is that thin skinned, they aren't going to be able to handle dinner with the guys after a day's racing either. Most of the guys I've raced with are about as "give what you get" as anybody.

I also kinda disagree. I pretty much knew what i was going to get from a thread titled "Scum". I guess it could have been something about surface residue at a local pond, but that would likely have been in the General Forum.

Sorry... We are going to vent. And who do we vent to? Our buddies.

All good.

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros
Model Machine and Precision LLC

Politics shouldn't Pollute All aspects of life. Rc Boating is an activity that brings people the World Over together for a positive outlet. Rc Boats are The Smallest facet of RC but could be Much bigger with a more healthy agenda overall. It is healthy to do Rc as an Escape from life's stress and political torment. If one looks here as an escape and is greeted with world politics, it then is Not an escape. That's when this forum becomes unhealthy. I was combing through emails, saw an update from here, scrolled down the list and this jumped out at me like a Salmon up a fish ladder.

I understand the world is going through irrepairable changes, but there Must be healthy outlets. In reality Rc Boaters Bicker and Grumble enough to Detract people from the sport. It doesn't Need Politics "Chasing" people off.

I have seen and understood this for Many years. That is why my rc boat group "Passion For Rc Boats" is the Fastest growing social media has Ever seen, and in 45 days will be The Biggest Rc Boating outlet on All of social media. It is because it is a Positive Outlet. ZERO negativity. Zero Politics, Zero Bashing Manufacturers or Any Personal, Political. Racial, agendas. Just Good Clean Fun with Rc Boats of All types.

Rc Boat Racing? = Declining and has been since Before the pandemic. Its Not for lack of availability of Rc Boats.
I'm Certain someone will Flame me or dissect what I am saying but as Harsh as it may be it is Reality. There is a Whole new world of Rc Boats. Thousands out there, yet None get involved in racing and This is why.

-Carry On..

Bill, I doubt anyone will flame you for posting your thoughts on this subject. Heaven knows, I can get riled up over it easily enough. Now, with that said, some will call out others in the boat specific forums and, even when it's over one of my posts, if the post has bad info, fire away. One of the purposes of this site is to help put out information to others that may need it and, as we all know, there's always more info on a subject out there

Politics shouldn't Pollute All aspects of life. Rc Boating is an activity that brings people the World Over together for a positive outlet. Rc Boats are The Smallest facet of RC but could be Much bigger with a more healthy agenda overall. It is healthy to do Rc as an Escape from life's stress and political torment. If one looks here as an escape and is greeted with world politics, it then is Not an escape. That's when this forum becomes unhealthy. I was combing through emails, saw an update from here, scrolled down the list and this jumped out at me like a Salmon up a fish ladder.

I understand the world is going through irrepairable changes, but there Must be healthy outlets. In reality Rc Boaters Bicker and Grumble enough to Detract people from the sport. It doesn't Need Politics "Chasing" people off.

I have seen and understood this for Many years. That is why my rc boat group "Passion For Rc Boats" is the Fastest growing social media has Ever seen, and in 45 days will be The Biggest Rc Boating outlet on All of social media. It is because it is a Positive Outlet. ZERO negativity. Zero Politics, Zero Bashing Manufacturers or Any Personal, Political. Racial, agendas. Just Good Clean Fun with Rc Boats of All types.

Rc Boat Racing? = Declining and has been since Before the pandemic. Its Not for lack of availability of Rc Boats.
I'm Certain someone will Flame me or dissect what I am saying but as Harsh as it may be it is Reality. There is a Whole new world of Rc Boats. Thousands out there, yet None get involved in racing and This is why.

-Carry On..
Bill I think your opinion is somewhat misleading to those who are new to our new expanded model boat hobby. RC Model boating has changed for the better for people who want to enjoy the hobby. When I started in the hobby in the 60s with the IMPBA there were only a few choices to enjoy RC boats. With the introduction of the RTR Boats a new group of boaters are enjoying the hobby. RTR boats gave hobby shops around the world an opportunity to sell a product that a person could buy, take out of the box and run with their friends at almost any size lake or pond. Another great expansion has been with gas boats. The engines are easy to tune and the fuel can come from a gas station.
My point to you is there still remains a quite large group of boaters who enjoy Nitro boats and high speed competitive RC boat racing around the country. There are still races being held in many area's of our country for people to attend and IA is the best forum for people to find them. IA also provides the much needed info for new RC Nitro boater's to get started. The RC nitro boat part of the hobby is not easy for the newcomer, it requires a great deal of skill in boat building, engine and boat tuning and finally really competitive racing. I as many others really enjoy it !!

Actually, Dave, some of what Don posted is known public knowledge. There is, however, some that I would also like to know the sources on.
What we do know is:
  1. that many members of the Obama admin are now part of the Biden admin
  2. that Hunter Biden has had many business deals in that part of the world, many of which included payments to Joe and his brother James
  3. that many of Hunter Biden's laptop files, claimed by the mainstream media to be Russian disinformation, are actually supported by other sources
  4. that Hilary Clinton was behind the false file used in the failed attempt to impeach Donald Trump
  5. that Joe Biden used extortion to prevent the investigation of Barisma Energy by a legally appointed Ukraine government investigator
  6. that George Soros is also "persona Non gratis" in some areas of the world due to some of his activities and beliefs
All of that has been released through several sources. Much of it is still being suppressed by the mainstream US media sources.

Just one other note, for the record. When I replied to David's post above, I didn't dispute the part of his post that said Putin was going after the filth. There is no evidence, that I am aware of anyway, to support or disprove that David is right or wrong and, due to that, I wasn't going to challenge his statement on that point. In fact, I would like to know what his sources are on that subject as well.
None of this has been proven. You all ***** like women at cookout. It is sad to read some of this bull****. You support a piece of **** like Trump. Trump is the most corrupt businessman and president hands down. If you support Trump and these conspiracy theories, you are a traitor! People outside this country keep your politics to yourself because you don't know us! Spend time with your wives, kids and boats and quit bitching.

Kevin,
So you are OK with paying $4.00 plus a gallon of gas?
Your OK with the FLOOD of immigrants coming across our southern border?
Most of them living off our "free" money
Your OK with the highest inflation rate in what, 40-50 years?
Your entitled to your opinions and views, free to select any political party you wish.
But you have to admit, this administration is a friggin JOKE!!!
Quit sitting on your own shoulders and look around!!!!

Kevin,
So you are OK with paying $4.00 plus a gallon of gas?
Your OK with the FLOOD of immigrants coming across our southern border?
Most of them living off our "free" money
Your OK with the highest inflation rate in what, 40-50 years?
Your entitled to your opinions and views, free to select any political party you wish.
But you have to admit, this administration is a friggin JOKE!!!
Quit sitting on your own shoulders and look around!!!!
The president doesn't have control over gas prices, nor does he have much to do with the economy. A lot of factors play into that. People just want to ***** without reading and knowing facts, just like a southern redneck.

The flood of immigrants shouldn't have been a problem if Trump would have built the wall he promised. Who are we as immigrants to deny a better life for immigrants. You forget we all came to the United States from other countries and took the land from the Indians

You talk about our free money is a joke! There is a lot of other free money being sucked up by these piss poor politicians that is supported by republican's.

This administration is better then what we had with Trump. Trump is the joke and I would tell that to his face.

You guys take a hobby forum and turn it in to a ***** session for only republicans! Republican's that are misinformed and support a piece of **** like Trump and his criminals.

You need to quit letting nitro fog your brain and get real news and read. Quit listening to the crap on Fox News.

I will never run boats with you guys and it's pretty bad that politics will ruin this hobby. Wake Up America!

Liars can figure, but figures don't lie... ever reaching liberalism is nothing more than a precursor to sociocommunism.

When the fleas have eaten the dog, then what???...

I'll gladly deal with some mean tweets in lieu of this circus puppet show we're suffering presently.

G'day, true fellow Patriots.

256024864_5082579891771963_971907310833159872_n.jpg
Biden5.jpg

Wow Tim so proud of you, that you can post memes. Just because this man had a problem with stuttering you make fun of him. You people are like school bullies and probably was! Grow up!

I'm sorry you see things that way, Kevin. But let's look at the real world for a minute, starting with some of Rick's post above:
  • you're OK with paying $4.00 plus a gallon of gas?
  • you're OK with the FLOOD of immigrants coming across our southern border? It's estimated that there will be in excess of 2.5 million by years end
  • you're OK with most of them living off our "free" money
  • you're OK with the highest inflation rate in what, 40-50 years?
  • you're OK with paying more for food that may or may not be in the stores
  • you're OK with being forced to have to buy an electric vehicle that will cost you in excess of $60,000
  • you're OK with having a President that is bought and paid for by the Russians, Chinese, Iranians and Ukrainians, just to name a few
  • you're OK with the President literally "groveling" to Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Russia and Iran to pump more oil and gas while thousands of people here in the US go without jobs due to Joe Biden's executive orders signed on January 20th of last year
  • you're OK with the US shipping thousands of tons of coal to China every month where they pollute the air while Joe Biden and his fossil fuel hit squad destroy the US energy industry
  • Trump was building a wall along the southern border. ON JANUARY 20, 2021, JOE BIDEN SIGNED AND EXECUTIVE ORDER THAT STOPPED CONSTRUCTION OF THAT WALL, LEAVING HUGE GAPS IN THAT WALL AND BOUGHT AND PAID FOR MATERIALS RUSTING ON THE GROUND!!!!! JOE BIDEN HAS PAID BILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO THE COMPANIES CONTRACTED TO BUILD THAT WALL TO NOT BUILD IT!!!!!!!!!
  • JOE BIDEN IS SHUTTING DOWN THE TITLE 42(or whatever that number is) THAT ALLOWS THE US TO SEND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM, EFFECTIVE NEXT MONTH!!!!!
None of this is in question. I have coal trains go by my house several times a day headed to a port facility in Bellingham WHERE IT IS LOADED ON SHIPS BOUND FOR CHINA. I filled my gas tank on my truck last night, 4.79 a gallon for regular unleaded. That is almost double what I paid in December of 2019. Just this morning, I stopped at a truck stop on my way to work and bought a bottle of Pepsi, a small pack of Hostess Donettes and a couple of chicken strips. That small purchase cost me over $20. That's as much as I used to pay for a nice meal at a moderately priced restaurant. Now, with all of that said, was Donald Trump really that hard to take? He may have been a "Tweet Junkie" but he wasn't selling us out to anyone that is willing to pay him or his family millions of dollars for nothing. It's all documented and verified, just do some investigating and you will learn the truth of the corrupt Biden family and the anti-American Squad of Demoncrats in Congress

Last edited:
I have a life and, with a personal attack post like you just made against me, it just means you have no legit argument to counter my post. All of what we are saying is reported on the independent media and Australia's news organizations. To take it one step further, if you go back to Hunter Biden's laptop, it's now being admitted by the Washington Post and New York Times that it is and always has been legitimate. That means the mainstream media lied to the country, along with 51 so called "intelligence experts" that signed a letter saying it was "Russian Collusion".
Shall I keep going? The Steele Dossier that was used to try to impeach President Trump has been found to be all hogwash and was paid for by the DNC and the Hillary Clinton Campaign. At least four people have been found to be involved with the creation of that phony document and are all subject to indictment and prosecution.
Shall I go on? Joe Biden claimed anything that went wrong before he took office was Donald Trump's fault. By that reasoning, you can say that the 13 US service members killed by a suicide bomber, the US surrender of Kabul, the anarchy at the southern border, the 7+% inflation, the cargo ships that can't get into port to be unloaded and the Russian invasion of Ukraine ARE ALL DUE TO JOE BIDEN'S FAILURE TO BE A PRESIDENT INSTEAD OF A PUPPET!!!!
Your move Kevin, prove us wrong

Last edited:
You want real scum? Just look at what Putin and the Russian army are doing in Ukraine.

I just got a reply from Anatoly Karpov, he's still alive in Russian occupied Kherson.
Nice to hear something good has happened in that mess. Next time you get in contact, give him my best wishes and tell him to keep his head down

The president doesn't have control over gas prices, nor does he have much to do with the economy. A lot of factors play into that. People just want to ***** without reading and knowing facts, just like a southern redneck.

The flood of immigrants shouldn't have been a problem if Trump would have built the wall he promised. Who are we as immigrants to deny a better life for immigrants. You forget we all came to the United States from other countries and took the land from the Indians

You talk about our free money is a joke! There is a lot of other free money being sucked up by these piss poor politicians that is supported by republican's.

This administration is better then what we had with Trump. Trump is the joke and I would tell that to his face.

You guys take a hobby forum and turn it in to a ***** session for only republicans! Republican's that are misinformed and support a piece of **** like Trump and his criminals.

You need to quit letting nitro fog your brain and get real news and read. Quit listening to the crap on Fox News.

I will never run boats with you guys and it's pretty bad that politics will ruin this hobby. Wake Up America!

As I said in my post,
Everyone is entitled to there opinions & views.
My opinion of you, is your an IDIOT!
Southern redneck,, yep
American by birth
Southern by the grace of God!!!!
And you are correct about 1 thing in your post,
We are ALL immigrants from somewhere, but my ancestors came to this country LEGALLY!!
Just a bit different from flooding our Southern border

Latest posts

Back