Scum

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And, once again, nothing but a personal attack. Seems pretty weak for a response to posts that have documented facts and legit sources in them.
Why do you think I also have an Australian sourced video? The bottom one is Australian. Seems to me you are the one that needs to get a life if your only response is to try to discredit me and Fox News. They aren't the only news source in the US that is reporting on the crimes and corruption of the "Biden Crime Family".

Keven.. have we raced together? Sorry I can not remember..

In the end when we are racing we are all heading a single direction. We are a Group of like people and boats are just one of the things that make us a fun group.

Lets race.

Grim

And more reasons to blame the White house:

And just when you think it can't get any worse, enter Barack Obama:

Did you see the videos of Bodybag Biden after the whooppala he looked like a lost kid in the middle of New York City. Totally lost and desperate for someone to grasp onto.
Don't forget this was to celebrate a Healthcare system 12th anniversary, that is supposed to be so great, but not one of those politicians are forced to use it because they all get absolutely FREE medical care for life along with their immediate family members!

Saw it, almost added it to my last post. Just couldn't do it due to how pathetic it was.
It's too bad that those who think a program is so great don't have to do an alpha or beta test using themselves and their families before trying to make those programs the law of the land

Just be glad you're not in California where gas is over $6 per gallon. That's the only thing that gets me away from a gas pump without getting upset

None of this has been proven. You all ***** like women at cookout. It is sad to read some of this bull****. You support a piece of **** like Trump. Trump is the most corrupt businessman and president hands down. If you support Trump and these conspiracy theories, you are a traitor! People outside this country keep your politics to yourself because you don't know us! Spend time with your wives, kids and boats and quit bitching.
Well that aged well, CNN has now confirmed
Hunters laptop
HRCs funding of Steele report
Biden is on camera with youre not getting the billion
No dispute on Soros status with multiple countries
I will always support your right to say it whatever the factual basis

Keven.. have we raced together? Sorry I can not remember..

In the end when we are racing we are all heading a single direction. We are a Group of like people and boats are just one of the things that make us a fun group.

Lets race.

Grim

View attachment 302844
I'll send you pm's if I wish! What are you going to do about it?
It's called harassment. If he says stop then you stop or it'll be a quick ticket to the sidelines. And before you go off on a rant about it, if anyone was doing it to you they would face the same potential consequences.

Back