Scum

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the part that worries me is that the occupant of the White House is cheering the PM on. What's he going to do when a bunch of truckers descend on Washington? The word is that "Fort Pelosi" is already being rebuilt to protect the capitol from the truckers so those of us that are legal citizens of the US are also going to be in for a rough ride. I found it disturbing when I heard that someone in Congress wants to seize all of the trucks and give them to small trucking companies to help them get started. Seems to me that trying to do that would be not only unconstitutional but would be asking for a riot when the truckers, both in Canada and the US, have been peaceful in their activities

Well, we have the two major leaders of the the northern hemisphere that act as if they have never heard of their countries constitutions or laws.

What is Trudeau thinking listening to Biden? Who in their right mind would take advice from Joe Biden? Everything the guy has done has been an utter failure so far. He pissed away our energy independence when he came into office and now we are buying 12-26 million barrels of oil from Russians per month which is 960 million to 2 trillion, 80 million dollars, month in and month out. How can we even utter the word "sanctions" when we are funding this despot/gangster so he can invade Ukraine? This is way to screwed up and causing enormous grief and human tragedy plus hitting us in the wallet. This brain-dead dottering old fool of a president should allow drilling to resume and open up every pipeline that he closed-TOMORROW and tell this freakin' Putin to piss off.

Well, we have the two major leaders of the the northern hemisphere that act as if they have never heard of their countries constitutions or laws.

What is Trudeau thinking listening to Biden? Who in their right mind would take advice from Joe Biden? Everything the guy has done has been an utter failure so far. He pissed away our energy independence when he came into office and now we are buying 12-26 million barrels of oil from Russians per month which is 960 million to 2 trillion, 80 million dollars, month in and month out. How can we even utter the word "sanctions" when we are funding this despot/gangster so he can invade Ukraine? This is way to screwed up and causing enormous grief and human tragedy plus hitting us in the wallet. This brain-dead dottering old fool of a president should allow drilling to resume and open up every pipeline that he closed-TOMORROW and tell this freakin' Putin to piss off.

Putin is a orthodox Christian he has no intention of harming innocent folk..
What his intentions are is to rid the western filth from overtaking Ukraine.
The Rothschild's ,the world bankers the papacy etc are the filth ruling this world and Putin is over it !!

Throw Biden and his Cronies in Jail throwaway the key!!

Last edited:
The Rothschild's ,the world bankers the papacy etc are the filth ruling this world and Putin is over it !!
Putin denied that faith when the first shell hit Ukraine. You can twist it any way you want but, when he gave the order to attack, he took the side of evil since that first shell killed innocent people. The sad part is this all could have been avoided. All the rambling old fool Biden needed to do is tell Putin that he would veto any vote that allowed Ukraine into NATO. Instead, he played into Putin's hands like the good little puppet he is. Now, the only question is will he try to drag the US and NATO into the conflict?

Putin denied that faith when the first shell hit Ukraine. You can twist it any way you want but, when he gave the order to attack, he took the side of evil since that first shell killed innocent people. The sad part is this all could have been avoided. All the rambling old fool Biden needed to do is tell Putin that he would veto any vote that allowed Ukraine into NATO. Instead, he played into Putin's hands like the good little puppet he is. Now, the only question is will he try to drag the US and NATO into the conflict?

Ukraine don't want nato !

Don't believe the media narrative..

David's comment on western filth is not all that far fetched. Keep in mind after the so called 2014 Ukrainian "revolution" Obama backed Petro Poroshenko was sworn in. From then on Ukraine has been riddled with shady deals and massive corruption with ties to Obama, Biden and his son Hunter, the Clintons, George Soros, etc (Soros is a dead man if he's ever caught by Russia). Don't forget the Democrats tried to impeach Trump over a phone inquiring on that very subject. While I feel for the Ukrainian citizens if anything good comes from this let it be Putin exposing with evidence all that corruption to the rest of the world.........

Don
Were are you getting all your INFO.You need to go back and do so reading my friend.

Actually, Dave, some of what Don posted is known public knowledge. There is, however, some that I would also like to know the sources on.
What we do know is:
  1. that many members of the Obama admin are now part of the Biden admin
  2. that Hunter Biden has had many business deals in that part of the world, many of which included payments to Joe and his brother James
  3. that many of Hunter Biden's laptop files, claimed by the mainstream media to be Russian disinformation, are actually supported by other sources
  4. that Hilary Clinton was behind the false file used in the failed attempt to impeach Donald Trump
  5. that Joe Biden used extortion to prevent the investigation of Barisma Energy by a legally appointed Ukraine government investigator
  6. that George Soros is also "persona Non gratis" in some areas of the world due to some of his activities and beliefs
All of that has been released through several sources. Much of it is still being suppressed by the mainstream US media sources.

Just one other note, for the record. When I replied to David's post above, I didn't dispute the part of his post that said Putin was going after the filth. There is no evidence, that I am aware of anyway, to support or disprove that David is right or wrong and, due to that, I wasn't going to challenge his statement on that point. In fact, I would like to know what his sources are on that subject as well.

Throw Biden and his Cronies in Jail throwaway the key!!
BS !!! Putin has already harmed/kille many innocents !!

Putin is the armpit of evil !
I will never be convinced otherwise !!!
I don't condone killing of innocent people.I think is terrible.
I believe the US are guilty they don't care about Ukraine people,,They have infact given over $1.5billion over the years I believe and just recently another $350million to Ukraine to fund weapons ammo etc..so US have a invested ininterest Ukraine.
Also Ukrainian groups inside Ukraine itself are killing off their own people have for years or at least since 2014.
I'm not your enemy Robert.

Last edited:
I don't condone killing of innocent people.I think is terrible.
I believe the US are guilty they don't care about Ukraine people,,They have infact given over $1.5billion over the years I believe and just recently another $350million to Ukraine to fund weapons ammo etc..so US have a invested ininterest Ukraine.
Also Ukrainian groups inside Ukraine itself are killing off their own people have for years or at least since 2014.
I'm not your enemy Robert.

David, let me be perfectly clear.....
I NEVER said, or felt that you were my enemy !!
I do not support russia or their actions, i honestly dont have an educated opinion of ukrain, i hear diff things.
All i know is russia attacked ukrain, because they want them as part of russia, and it is rich in natural reasources that they want / need.
Now that being said, this site is prob not the best place for this discussion however, i would be happy to have this discussion in private.
Until then, be safe, be happy, be kind and boat on !!!!!

But isn't this supposed to be a site about hobbies? Boating at the center of it? That's what I come here for. It might not seem very inviting to some new to the hobby to see political rants when they're looking around the site. I know it's listed under "Off Topic", but might it make some sense to keep it to topics that aren't so polarizing? There's plenty of other places to argue politics.
Lee,

I very often counter this sentiment on LinkedIn with "If you think you can separate business and politics, you understand neither." In this case, here on IW, it is very obvious that the politics of the day can have a profound influence on our ability to pursue our hobby. If we can discuss these things at the race site, we can discuss them here. It's literally called "Off Topic".... If you want to not be exposed to discussion not of the model boating nature, then don't click on it. This is a public space. The 1st Amendment doesn't entitle you to silence others in your desire to not hear/read it. Quite the opposite. The 1st Amendment is specifically crafted to protect speech that some will find offensive. Ponder on it a bit.... Why would we need to protect speech we all agree on?

Thanks. Brad.
Titan Racing Components
BlackJack Hydros
Model Machine and Precision LLC

Last edited:
Not trying to trample on anyone's rights. I'm just saying that people should be mindful on what they're posting. There might be people out there looking at or interested in the hobby and they stumble across the site. The titles of the thread isn't really warning anyone of what they'll find. After reading some, they may just decide to skip searching out a club because of what they see here. Doesn't really help grow the hobby.
I've been in the hobby for a long time, probably pushing 20 years now. Never really heard much political talk at the pond up until the last couple. And isn't there an old saying about two topics that shouldn't be brought up? Politics and religion. I've never heard religion being brought up at the pond.

Back