SCREAMER

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

hugh hargett

Someone in France wants to buy my little screamer. They are turning 65mm props and pulling 8kw out of the motor. powreing the big sv hulls.

Lohring ,Raptor ,Chris H someone Should I sell it? I know ill be losing but with Th US rules I cant run it on 16s likeid like to. they are turning the venom 65's on 10 and 12 s :eek: .

Tell me guys should I sell it? I was going to slpap it in my sprintcat and play experimentally. B)

my screamer is in mint only been commutated twice and put away

Note Im still waiting to see Jim Drew's 20 s lipo 10kw outrunner and 20 s lipo esc. XPS power systems. He says they have it on rcgroups but Ive yet to see it on their site :unsure: .

Last edited:
If it were me I would just keep it. The loss you'll take with exchange wouldn't be worth it for me. I say go have fun with it.

Chris

I didnt lose anything. Motor had alot of potential but I can get a nue that will do 18s lipo so no worries. It was a good thing they started wish theyd make a comeback. They are doing big things in europe with the motor. They love the big sv 47's

Back