• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Warlock 20 Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Rumble

Up for Grabs is this wicked fast Warlock 20 Hydro hull package!

I am selling the complete Warlock hull, strut and rudder hardware, engine mount, steering servo, and both the third channel and throttle servos. I am also including the custom metal tank, turn fin, 3/16 flex shaft and H7 s/b modified prop, and remote on/off switch and antenna.

Engine, pipe, header and stand are not included. Buyer pays the shipping cost. I have also posted the Warlock on ebay at the link below for anyone wanting to see the boat. I have a buy it now of $495 for the boat on ebay but I offer a special price to the members of the International Waters Forum to show my support for the website. I will let it go to anyone on the forum for $450. I just posted the add on ebay so if your interested message me ASAP before someone on ebay hits the buy it now then it's gone.

This is one of two 20 Hydros that I own and I need cash so one for them has to go. Don't miss out on getting a race ready Warlock 20 Hydro for onw heck of a deal! you will be very happy with the performance and quality of build of this Warlock!

[email protected]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Last edited by a moderator:
Back