Scratch outrigger build.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess we're into the "building season" up north so I started a new hull, pix here if interested:

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=707
I wish I could keep my shop looking that clean all the time. Great set of pictures Terry.

Mark

Ya, I know, I just can't help it, sign of a very sick mind I'm told... :lol:

:)

Super nice photos - keep them coming! :)
Terry, looks great so far. What size motor are you going to use? Richard D
Ahhh, I might have to leave that a mystery for now, I can tell you the tub is 30" long though... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could keep my shop looking that clean all the time. Great set of pictures Terry.
Aint' that the truth. If my shop was that clean I don't know if I could function in it. My wife refers to my "toy room" as a perfect example of controlled chaos. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guess we're into the "building season" up north so I started a new hull, pix here if interested:

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=707
Terry,

I'll take the old hulls off your hands... ;)

RJ.

No problem... :lol:

Rumour has it you'll be back next year with a brand new boat yourself... :rolleyes:
Yep, two new ones. .40 hydro and mono. A new job and a new fleet of boats. Hopefully I can remember how to drive em. :blink: Look out...

Ron

I've been in Keeley's shop and all I can say is that he brings a whole new meaning to... "you could eat off the floor". It's really that clean... Definately the guy I want flying the planes I travel in.

Ron

Beautiful work as always Terry B) .

I hope to see the fiinished tub at the January meeting.

Tim K

Well terry my guess is it's going to be a 21 or a saw boat , beautifull work non the less as always :p

Keep us posted on your progress. B)

Ugggggh. It make me shudder to see a shop that clean. A friend once told me that I was the only person that he knew that could get every tool that he owned within arms reach at the same time. Hey, it saves time not having to get up everytime that you want a tool :D :D :D .

Terry,

The 21 S.A.W. boat is starting off really nice,I can't wait to see it in action in May. :D

I would try the Valvola 21 for power. :D

Looks Like A Winner,

Mark Sholund

Terry,do You use carbide router bitts when cutting carbon fiber? If so how well do they hold up? :blink:

Back