Record Trial, Flint MI, Oct. 8, 9. Backup dates Oct. 15, 16 & 29, 30.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tues night was shitty, 102+, headache and chills, nose running like a tap. Low grade fever is starting to lighten up now, sux because it would have been a nice weekend in Flint.

No idea where I got it, wasn't inside with people anywhere...

Get well soon Terry! I don’t know how the current Covid strain affects you, but when I caught the 1st or 2nd version (early covid) it took me months to regain my energy/stamina or just feel normal again. I hope you recover quickly!
Brian Neumann

Get well soon Terry! I don’t know how the current Covid strain affects you, but when I caught the 1st or 2nd version (early covid) it took me months to regain my energy/stamina or just feel normal again. I hope you recover quickly!
Brian Neumann

Thanks, feeling much better now, no fever just not 100% energy yet.

Just had my booster a week ago, maybe that helped, dunno.

Still testing +ive tho...

Last edited:
TK REPORTING A TKO

Sorry to hear this TK.. I know you live for this stuff!

Giga-waabamin naagaj

Grim

Good call, despite the unusually warmer temps, it will be too windy to run. I’ll save my buoy popping/non record breaking nitro fuel mix for the spring. And hopefully have a new JAE 21GT as well? Glad your okay, I’ll see you & those scum bags in the Flint Club next spring!
Brian Neumann

I worked in Flint for 20 years at McLaren Regional Medical Center. The city definitely was NOT like most of the media portrayed it. It had/has a lot going for it.

I worked in Flint for 20 years at McLaren Regional Medical Center. The city definitely was NOT like most of the media portrayed it. It had/has a lot going for it.

What always amazed me was how rough parts of the city are yet how nice some of the suburbs like Grand Blanc, Fenton and Davison are.

His next video talks about the decline:

Back