Sale cordless Starter 11.1-14.8 Volt for start GAS (up to 50cc) and Nitro (up to 1.2) inboard and ou

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmazor

I buld mod super starter for start outboard and inboard motors $185 + shipping via FedEx Ground.

This starter has an adapter for middlsise rubber cone and reverse attachment.

Please let me know if it is interesting. Boris

102_1663.JPG

102_1625.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Boris i seen many of these starters being used in Atlanta Spring Nationals Race. Some were wired backwards? if this happens and you are in the heat of battle. You can flip the starter over to get started for that heat......... But just need to ask your customers if they are starting on the rear of the engine? or the front of the engine? Especially if they are powered with lipoly batteries that have the ends welded on.... & they jerk it out of the box on race day.......Just trying to help you deliver your customer a product that is correct everytime......

Boris i seen many of these starters being used in Atlanta Spring Nationals Race. Some were wired backwards? if this happens and you are in the heat of battle. You can flip the starter over to get started for that heat......... But just need to ask your customers if they are starting on the rear of the engine? or the front of the engine? Especially if they are powered with lipoly batteries that have the ends welded on.... & they jerk it out of the box on race day.......Just trying to help you deliver your customer a product that is correct everytime......
Hi,Joe! All my starters wired to start from collet side of engine. You wil never have trouble if using recommended LIPO. For custemrs ordered starter without battery I supply connectors. My be somebody got trouble, but never complane. I'll ready to help. I have to put this warning in the letter to customer. Thanks. Boris

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,Joe! All my starters wired to start from collet side of engine. You wil never have trouble if using recommended LIPO. For custemrs ordered starter without battery I supply connectors. My be somebody got trouble, but never complane. I'll ready to help. I have to put this warning in the letter to customer. Thanks. Boris
Letter to customer

All starters wired to start from collet side of engine. You will never have trouble if using recommended LIPO. For customers ordered starter without battery I supply connectors.

The proper polarity – RED is positive, BACK is negative

Check the condition of battery using battery monitor on BALANCER PLUG or voltmeter on terminals. You have to disconnect battery monitor after checking battery.

WARNINGS:

This starter should use to start or rinse gas motor up to 36 cc. Please let the motor cool down after every start. If your motor does not start in 2-3 second, check spark plug, ignition, and fuel.

Avoid deep discharging the battery – if cell voltage will drop below 3.2 V, the charger and battery monitor will not recognize the battery and you have to charge battery with slow charger using no more 200 mA to rich 3.2 V.

I’ll be glad to clear any questions. Good luck. Boris Mazor

[email protected]

What a great starter. I use it on my scales and thunderboat. It keeps me in racing. I highly recommend it to everyone. Perry

Latest posts

Back