12 V cordless starter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the starters ordered before Chrismas I'll supply one 2L V-belt free of charge. The additional belt - $10. Thanks. Boris
For the starters ordered in Jan 2017, I'll supply one 2L V-belt free of charge. The additional belt - $10. Thanks. Boris

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my Boris-Starter last weekend in Florida.

Now i am back in Germany and could test it.

All i can say is this is exactly the starter i searched for a long time.

Absolutely no problems in turning the big 101 engines with the recommended 3S lipo.

Great buy and thanks to boris for fast delivery

Joachim

I got my Boris-Starter last weekend in Florida.

Now i am back in Germany and could test it.

All i can say is this is exactly the starter i searched for a long time.

Absolutely no problems in turning the big 101 engines with the recommended 3S lipo.

Great buy and thanks to boris for fast delivery

Joachim
Thanks, Joachim! I have a few more starter ready to ship. Thanks. Boris

[SIZE=10pt]This is a most powerful and lightest [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]cordless[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]Starter[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] using 12 Volt battery for belt start GAS (up to 60cc) and Nitro (up to 1.2) motors.[/SIZE]

Basic configuration: 12V ATV [SIZE=10.5pt]Starter[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] motor, handle, battery holder, solenoid, low voltage alarm wired ready for LIPO battery plus battery monitor. Also you can use starter with 12 V car or lawnmower batteries.[/SIZE]

All ATV [SIZE=10.5pt]starter[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] motor was carefully tested and break in for 1-2 hours to lower unload current below 25 A[/SIZE]

Using a solenoid to operate ~150 Amps current save push button from cooking. The low voltage alarm units connected to the battery will save the battery from deep discharging. The latest version has distributor boots (O'Reilly Auto Parts Part Number: CT512A) safety isolating all terminals.

[SIZE=10pt]The starter pulley designed to use 2L v-belt (recommended for gas motors) and popular sewing machine nylon belt for small nitro. I sell these [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]starter[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]s without battery and charger! [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]100% satisfactions guarantee.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Options:[/SIZE]

Additional terminals - $2.00,

Overnight field charger for 3S LIPO battery - $10

This is a list of recommended Hobby King batteries you can order from USA warehouse.

N4500.3S.25 - Turnigy nano-tech 4500mah 3S 25~50C Lipo. The best, cheapest and can start ~100 times!

N5000.3S.25 - Turnigy nano-tech 5000mah 3S 25~50C Lipo.

N6000.3S.25 - Turnigy nano-tech 6000mah 3S 25~50C lipo.

T4500.3S.30F - Turnigy 4500mAh 3S2P 30C LiFePo4 Pack

Also, 2S battery can be used for 26 cc gas motors and nitro motors up to .91 size

All listed batteries have the same 4 mm terminals like wired [SIZE=10.5pt]starter[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt].[/SIZE]

The battery shipping price from US warehouse VIA priority mail $10-16.

The cost of basic configuration is $160 + shipping via FedEx Ground or priority USPS mail.

Shipping overseas cost ~ $75.

[SIZE=10pt]The few starters are ready to ship.[/SIZE]

Please use this post to order. Thanks. Boris
Dear boaters! I can make three more starters in one week. Please make your order. Thanks. Boris

I purchased a starter from Boris a couple weeks ago. The starter looks and operates great. I had a problem with the low voltage alarm unit, which Boris quickly resolved. Can't wait for spring to arrive so I can start using it.

Dear boaters! I'm finishing the next batch o cordless starters. It will be six inboard starters running on 2-3C Lipo battery. The kit included Starter, low voltage alarm/indicator, 4mm billet connector, manual and one 2L belt. The price is $170 + $15 shipping in the USA.

I did not sell battery and charger.

Also by request, I can make universal in/out board version for $185. Thanks for looking. Boris

Back