Universal cordless Starter for inboard and outboard GAS and Nitro motors

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmazor

For sale – Universal cordless Starter for inboard and outboard GAS and Nitro motors

For sale: Universal cordless Starter 11.1-14.8 V for inboard and outboard GAS and Nitro motors.

I made only one starter with cone adapter and shorter handle suitable for inboard and outboard I sale these starters without battery and charger

Basic configuration: 12V ATV Starter motor, handle, solenoid wired and battery monitor ready to LIPO battery, reverse polarity attachment $170 + shipping via FedEx Ground.

I did not sale battery and charger. 100% satisfaction guarantee!

Additional terminals - $2.00,

Options: 2L, 23” starting belt for big motors - $4

Low voltage alarm - $10

Boris

102_1663.JPG

Do you make anything that would be a 24v that is all i use right now but also need the O/B, I/B switch

Do you make anything that would be a 24v that is all i use right now but also need the O/B, I/B switch
This 12 Volt starter aimed to gig motors. It is more powerful than DYNATRON at 24 Volt, but lighter.

For less powerful starters easy to get 30A reversible switch. This starter drain 100-150 A and I never have seen portable swich, so reversal adapter is solution. Just keep in mind any switch good only below 100A,18V.

In your case for .45 motors better to revers adapter. It was post on IW but I can not find it.Boris

PS. I build this starter by request from Australia but never was paid. Boris

Last edited by a moderator:
Boris is this the one i was talking to you about main thing is i need go power which that is and i need some way of changing polarity on the starter Robert

Boris is this the one i was talking to you about main thing is i need go power which that is and i need some way of changing polarity on the starter Robert
Please send me info of your battery and call 9012336110. Boris

For sale – Universal cordless Starter for inboard and outboard GAS and Nitro motors

For sale: Universal cordless Starter 11.1-14.8 V for inboard and outboard GAS and Nitro motors.

I made only one starter with cone adapter and shorter handle suitable for inboard and outboard I sale these starters without battery and charger

Basic configuration: 12V ATV Starter motor, handle, solenoid wired and battery monitor ready to LIPO battery, reverse polarity attachment $170 + shipping via FedEx Ground.

I did not sale battery and charger. 100% satisfaction guarantee!

Additional terminals - $2.00,

Options: 2L, 23” starting belt for big motors - $4

Low voltage alarm - $10

Boris
The reversal attachment easy to make from two battery connector wired male-to-male, and female-to-female.102_1625.JPG

Boris, somebody helped themselves to my new starter and put their own bent up starter in its place. Can I get another starter with lipo battery?

Al Hobbs

Boris, somebody helped themselves to my new starter and put their own bent up starter in its place. Can I get another starter with lipo battery?

Al Hobbs
Hi, Al! Sorry this happend. I can send you another starter without lipo battery for $150.

This is a chart of Hobby King best battery can be used on ATV cordless starter:

N4500.3S.25 - Turnigy nano-tech 4500mah 3S 25~50C Lipo..

N5000.3S.25 - Turnigy nano-tech 5000mah 3S 25~50C Lipo..

N6000.3S.25 - Turnigy nano-tech 6000mah 3S 25~50C Lipo..

N4500.4S.25 - Turnigy nano-tech 4500mah 4S 25~50C Lipo..

N5000.4S.35 - Turnigy nano-tech 5000mah 4S 35~70C Lipo..

All listed batteries have the same 4mm terminals like wired starter.

The shipping price from US warehouse VIA priority mail $10-16.

Boris

Al Hobbs
Al, just need to find out who Brett is, (name on bottom of bent starter)

Boris, Is this starter something you build on a regular basis? I might be interested in one as well.

cheerz

Rob

P.S. your flowmeter was instrumental in setting up my scale for the final heat at the Namba nationals last week, I went from 50% nitro to 65% and with previous setting known with the flow meter, she ran perfect in the final heat. Thanks

Al Hobbs
Al, just need to find out who Brett is, (name on bottom of bent starter)

Boris, Is this starter something you build on a regular basis? I might be interested in one as well.

cheerz

Rob

P.S. your flowmeter was instrumental in setting up my scale for the final heat at the Namba nationals last week, I went from 50% nitro to 65% and with previous setting known with the flow meter, she ran perfect in the final heat. Thanks
Hi, Rob! Yes! I made only one universal starter and several regular starters. You can get one now. Cal me please 9012336110. Boris

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back