most powerful and lightest cordless Starter 11.1-14.8 Volt

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All starters are sold! I can build more by the end of September or middle October. Please let me know if you will oerder so I can put you in list. Boris

All starters are sold! I can build more by the end of September or middle October. Please let me know if you will oerder so I can put you in list. Boris
I build three starters ready to ship 09/09/15. Boris

starters 09-09-15.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Boris,

It is on IW, but no need to look at it. I do not need a new starter now. I found a new motor for my starter here in Minnesota for $35. (I burned one out at Hobart).

Thanks,

Bob

Boris,

It is on IW, but no need to look at it. I do not need a new starter now. I found a new motor for my starter here in Minnesota for $35. (I burned one out at Hobart).

Thanks,

Bob
Please be careful to remove and set back pulley. I heat pulley up to 600F and round front of motor spindle. Do not use 4S ( fresh battery run 16.5 V) battery, some motors don't like it!Boris

Thank you Boris. I did heat the pulley with a torch to get it off. I did not notice the rounding. I will be sure to do that.

Boris

I bought one of your starters here on IW

I want to thank you for your know how and contribution to the boating community.

This is the wickedest starter I have ever held

Thank you

Larry

Boris

I bought one of your starters here on IW

I want to thank you for your know how and contribution to the boating community.

This is the wickedest starter I have ever held

Thank you

Larry
My English too poor. Please explain "wickedest starter". Thanks. Boris

Boris

You are the man !!!

I love my new starter!!!

Sure is a lot better than I thought it would be.

Thank you for your hard work and ideas..

Larry

Back