Roostertail

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bill Zuber IMPBA

The December issue is out on the NEW IMPBA WEB SITE www.impba.net

Noel is on the ball this month. Members should receive a hard copy soon.

You can still only view the cover page, just like the Sept. & June issues. All the pages come up "404 not found". Think the ball got fumbled............ <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen a printed issue since I moved. Guess the card I sent with my address change info never made it. <_<

Jeff I can't be sure but come to think of it, the last time I saw the aliens I just finished mixing up a batch of 70% ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes Dan but you "run" your 50 %

When Don talks about 70%, he is not talking about nitro. This is his [SIZE=14pt]HAPPY HOUR [/SIZE]recipe !!! :p :p

Myron

Don, Maybe you should not read contents of Roostertail. You will just get mad at Technically Speaking by John Equi. Still has his head in sand about NOISE.Ray Sametz

Myron_Sleeva said:
Yes Dan but you "run" your 50 %
When Don talks about 70%, he is not talking about nitro.  This is his [SIZE=14pt]HAPPY HOUR  [/SIZE]recipe !!!  :p   :p

Myron
Dang it Myron, You're not supposed to tell anyone!! :p

Ray Sametz said:
Don, Maybe you should not read contents of Roostertail. You will just get mad at Technically Speaking by John Equi. Still has his head in sand about NOISE.Ray Sametz
Well I was able to read it with I/E but not Netscape. Ray you are right, but I won't be so nice as to where the placement of the head is ........... :angry:

I don't understand why the IMPBA wants to drag there feet on the noise issues.

If think we just adopt a 92 db limit and that should good.

PUZZLED BOATER IN THE NORTH,

Mark Sholund :unsure: :unsure:

I agree Mark, but what REALLY pisses me off is that J.E. is the technicial director & he of all people knows **** well they (mufflers) don't hurt performance! Not to mention he was there at the Huntsville race when the cops showed up to shut it down because of noise complaints. :angry:

Don, John is on the right page. Maybe you need to Move to Florida (NAMBA) if you want the Db limit...... Not Everybody in IMPBA Wants it...... Joe W

Does anyone know if a DB meter will be Present & On checking DB Levels? @ the NAMBA Winter Nats in Orlando. I might just be in the area that week & go buy to see. Joe W

Guest_Joe W said:
Don, John is on the right page.  Maybe you need to Move to Florida (NAMBA) if you want the Db limit...... Not Everybody in IMPBA Wants it......  Joe W
Never said everyone wants it, but the MAJORITY does, we've already shown that time & again. And as the saying goes "majority rules!" Gotta love a democracy sometimes! :D

It seems somebody else may have misplaced their head.

[SIZE=14pt]I suppose this will be the beginning of another muffler discussion.[/SIZE] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [SIZE=14pt]You might as well try and make an arguement that a car shouldn't be required to have a muffler. [/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt] (DUH!) [/SIZE] :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: [SIZE=14pt]Just be glad nobody is trying to shove a catalytic converter on you as well. [/SIZE] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back