Riverview High Points Race #5

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can play pit biotch Sat am if you need a hand Go Fast
default_wink.png

yeah well I doubt that but
default_rolleyes.gif
How bout 30 seconds before your first heat and my beverages are on you
default_wink.png

I hope everyone packed their sailboats because I think we'll be racing sailboats instead of regular boats.

Boy was the wind blowing today, should be plenty of flipped boats this weekend unfortunately.

Matt

coming out of turn two was a had full.
may be not for the slow boats running gas and all
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

but diving in a 1.01 nitro rigger is a hand full with 17++ mph crosswind and white caps.
default_unsure.png

O and thanks Eric for the I don't know how you are keeping it on the water jinks.
default_dry.png

Working all night hopefully ill get out early enough to make the drivers meeting, and hopefully my boats run better than this stitcher is tonight

Stan we miss ya. hope thing get better.

Tom and Larry where a two man show.

Great time and my thanks to Erick for a very nice day of racing.

Had a great time ! News for the Nitro crowd , going to run some Gas Stuff so there is room for new nitro blood to move in and make these classes work . A , B , C hydro and monos drag them out and get them running . Had a great time , site is perfect , thanks to my pit buddies Larry and David . Don't know what I would do without you guys . Great weekend , heading to Salt Water tomorrow to cook my brain and some brats on the grill !!
default_laugh.png

I also had a great weekend. Without the help of so many people it would not have been possible for me to compete. Special thanks to Eric for a wonderful job. Also thanks to Ray, Josh, Dr. John, John "Cowboy" McLaren, Jerry Kelly, Danny "Hardrock"and so many others who gave me hope, fun, and thoughts of being able to compete a little while longer. God bless all of you. Perry

Back