Riverview High Points Race #5

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elias just bought a NEW 45 C/S rigger over in the for sale sec. I guess he has to show up now,right Elias?? lol Boat looks nice,I hope you talked the Junker's into coming to R/V. You got this weekend to test guy's.

Elias just bought a NEW 45 C/S rigger over in the for sale sec. I guess he has to show up now,right Elias?? lol Boat looks nice,I hope you talked the Junker's into coming to R/V. You got this weekend to test guy's.
Can't hide money !!!!!
default_laugh.png

Stan Minion's?
default_huh.png

WOW you are coming up on the ladder aren't ya now.
default_laugh.png

Supper natural power's are at full throttle.
default_mad.gif

Are thy working?????????????
default_happy.png

Got some thing for ya to hold at the race.
default_huh.png

IT is a surprise.
default_smile.png

No Andy it is not that.
default_dry.png

WOW you guys are tough.

Remember this is for fun.

Maybe you should all take a break and enjoy the racing.

the lake will still be there when you get back.

Danny i live in West Palm not close like you guys and guess who did all the work there to get it where it is now Me and a few others i was down there every weekend working on that place i have a hour drive to get there no excuse

WE NEED a little help again....Sheila and Tommy Cardoso had to cancel. This leaves us with B Mono only having 2 entries. Can anyone step up and help Barb, and Ron out......

All the rest of the classes have made.

Been a little problem with my entries into RC Racing and it only charged 10.00 per class for a few of your entries. I have made the change and I will get with 3 of you who were undercharged. Thx

See David I knew you have the power...you have been upgraded to having Un-Natural Super Power's. Your Minion's approve..
default_mellow.png
default_dry.png
default_smile.png
default_mad.gif
default_sad.png
default_unsure.png
default_wacko.png
default_blink.png
default_sleep.png
default_rolleyes.gif
default_huh.png
default_happy.png