Riverview High Points Race #5

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calypso

This will probably be the last update on the NAMBA District 3 High Points Race #5

We Have 3 classes that have not made as of now;

A Hydro

C Hydro

Scale

Also the late entry starts on the 15th

Cutoff for registration is the 19th. I will NOT take any entries at the Lake.

I dont understand either Tom, Elias your classes your running are full why back out looks like a good size race

Tom...if you enter C-hydro,I will enter A-hydro. Anyone else??
default_smile.png

This is what I like to see. Racers looking at the turnout and trying to get together to have a class make. Looks like we will have a great turnout. I mentioned before time permitting I will run all the classes just less than 3 will not get points.

Matt: you and 21 others still owe their entries. I have been gone for a week so those that have mailed in Thx.

Paypal can be made [email protected]

Robert; I will look for your payment when I get home. YES there will be a sign not big but will be there on the North side of road.

When racers enter through the double gate NOT the electric gate please close and chain the caribiner(sp)

Elias; have another look I think you will find several with late entries coming in.

I have tried to edit posts not having any luck!

SCALE has made Thx for stepping up Ray and Josh.

Stan, Made the changes to Tom`s entry. He dropped GX Mono, and entered C Hydro. LMK if you need me to make any changes to your entry. Thx

Stan, changes made. Thx for the payment.

To everyone else. X MONO is the only class left to make, and I`m sure Gene, and Tommy want to race.

Back