Riverview High Points Race #5

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And all ya had to do was give em one clean lap
default_sleep.png
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png
default_wink.png

Sorry Foley , I had too
default_wink.png

It does get tight (feeling) down there even though there is plenty of room- deceiving, kinda like the Offshore pin at Brandon.

I have seen more than one person mow the grass down there at RV. See you guys soon, comp Dr wont let me race , but we will stop for a visit.

Andy

Really a shame the numbers are so low for the nitro boats..count me out!
WHAT!?!? C'mon Elias,you know you wanna BURN some NITRO. You already have permission...I hope you come and run some boats with us.
Stan, I'm always in the mood for some good times with my racing buds...I just wasn't very motivated with the boat count being so low., Then I get a text from Rich on Saturday night, that he was not going because one of Zack's classes didn't make, and that pushed me over the edge!. Let me check with him again and see if he's had a change of heart.

I can enter C Hydro and drop A Hydro if no more A Hydro racers are going to step off the porch or Keyboard Race Program !!
Tom

Thanks for stepping up in the "C" hydro class. I only have one 67 "Greenee" running right now and it is in the Scale. I was trying to figure out how to swap the motors in between heats so the "C" class could run but now I don't have to.

Thanks

Bill Hoch

Everybody Thanks for stepping up for the other racers. Shows where friends and racers commit. The only class right now is X Mono that hasn`t made. Any help out there for Gene, and Tommy? They will run but it`s the points.

Well if all goes well testing this weekend I will come and play.

Bin a few mouths since the boats have bin out.

Balls to the wall as always
default_wink.png

Stan hope that X thing a ma gig is up to it.
default_rolleyes.gif

MAX needs some fresh meat he has not got out in a wile.
default_biggrin.png

Well David,I hope all goes well with your testing. It is always a pleasure seeing you at the races. Maybe you can talk some of the other Tampa boy's into coming to race.

Everybody Thanks for stepping up for the other racers. Shows where friends and racers commit. The only class right now is X Mono that hasn`t made. Any help out there for Gene, and Tommy? They will run but it`s the points.
I will scratch GX 1 Hydro and enter X Mono to make the class . CH 89 , alt CH 88 LMK Eric . THX .

I spoke to Sergio and he said he will definitely be at the race. We can prob do about anything it`s just the points. I will ck.

shouldn`t be a problem as District 3 has both Twin nitro and X Hydro in the High Points. Don`t think we would be able to award points in both classes while only running the one class. I would say it would be something to talk about at the drivers meeting.

Tom thx again for making this happen. I hope Tommy, and Gene pass along a thank you as well. I will adjust the classes after the closeout to make it as easy as I can for you on the back to backs.

Back