Riverview High Points Race #5

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE.....AS Robert mentioned all classes once again have made. Thank you to Dave Wilfong for bringing a B Mono out to make the class.

Payments are slowly rolling in. If you haven`t sent a check please make it easier on me send a paypal. Although the club loses a percentage of each entry through Paypal it makes it easier then trying to collect entry fees on race day.

So far from the forecast I have looked at The weather is going to be great.

PLEASE REMEMBER to CLOSE the gate as you enter and exit the property. Don`t count on the person behind you!

Thank you in advance.

Sorry guys, After working all month to get our boats ready, Mary and I will not be able to make the race. Mary's quite sick right now so we cant travel up there. Have a great race. We'll miss not being there we love the race site and have been looking forward to going.

Ron

Eric put me in C mono if B dose not run.
Old 666 ain't SKEERD of no .67
default_dry.png

BRING IT!!!!!!
default_cool.png

Ron and Mary sorry you can`t make it. Hope Mary feels better soon. I will delete you entries.

Dave, I will look at making the change if B doesn`t make. Having problems with RC Racing right now.

I was going to print out the race tonight so hopefully I can get in contact with Bill.

Hi Eric, I just noticed that the boat count jumped from six boats to seven boats for, B-Hydro and X-Hydro. Will you be running them all together?... As these riggers become very difficult to see when they're dead in the water. Realy would appreciate it if you break each of those classes down into two separate heats, if they all show up.

Dave looks like Frank signed up in "B". Were back to making the class even if Ron doesn't make it. In any case Barb will be there ready to run.

Talked to Ron. Definitely not going to make it, Mary has pneumonia. B Mod Tunnel isn`t going to make.

Robert are you still coming? I called you and it seems you can be on here but not return my call?

Dave, I`m going to publish the race shortly.

Interesting though Robert hasn`t called me yet. It is really a PITA to make classes work, and some people don`t work with the race host. I will remember this and it may be the last TIME!

Dave, you will race the boat planned and I will let you know in plenty of time where it will fit in. Thank you for your flexibility.

YES there was NO answer because I was taking a xxxx. Then 3 minutes later I called you back and you cancelled. Have you ever made it to second gear?

Thrashing violently in spare time around work . Where are all those 45 Monos, 67 Monos , Twin hydros , and X Monos that the cheerleaders came out and waved the poontang flag for ?? Oh .....they sold them , I forgot !!!

2egf9xd.jpg

Thrashing violently in spare time around work . Where are all those 45 Monos, 67 Monos , Twin hydros , and X Monos that the cheerleaders came out and waved the poontang flag for ?? Oh .....they sold them , I forgot !!!

2egf9xd.jpg
You can't Handel the truth. Lol

Latest posts

Back