Rinker Anyone ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I dont think even "Tha Wizard of WOF" can make Speedmaster answer their phone :D

I'll come up with something here, ;)

Gener B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guy's

Changed my mind and gonna do the Sport thang with the project. ;)

Check the "For Sale" forum for the NIB MAC powerhead and Silver Bullet Hp pipe.

SOLD to Waltr, Thank you Sir :D

New stuff is in tha works,

Gener B)

Got a package from up north with little round whirly thangs :lol: :p

Thanks Mark ;)

Gener B)

New Pic with mods for tha WOF 29 Up next.......

Here ya go......

The dims and setup is a dupe of my V2, All but spoon shape and lift of the center is further foward,

Hull should arrive round tha end of this week.

Gener B)

Pic moved to gallery......

Hi Marty,

Yea, Its a trick I learned from Mike Z, We both have done this for bout three + years now.

If the center section is capped with ply you run a strip of Bolink ( The only one Mike recommended ) servo tape the length, I also draw a line of the center shape on each sponson to aid in line'n it up. This way you can change things easy with a piece of dental floss, Just hold the hull on your stomach and pull, clean up the residue and try something different or another set of sponsons.

Its real handy for dialing in a setup then you can glue em up if you prefer.

Gener B)

Well the same piece of tape wont last three years :lol: :lol: :lol:

But you get the idea, As a setup tool I've never had a problem using this method ;)

Gener :D

My wood hulls are finished natural, Generally round four coats of SIG Supercoat, sanded lite between coats is all I use.

Gener B)

First couple I brush on then sand when dry with a Scotch brite pad, mixed one part thinner to three parts clear, I spray on tha final coats and stop with a Satin finish. But If you wanted to build it up you could go Gloss.

Yea its fuel proof and lite,

Gener B)

Try it on a piece of scrap and see what ya think of it,

Oh and with my driving, Its easy to repair/replace with Zap a Gap CA :lol:

might have to try that to Mike Z told me ppg car paint the last time i was in lacaire last June i picked up a HVLP gun to spray with have not done any painting with a Gun yet

Marty

I had Mike do me a Pro Built Villain with the auto clear and it was Beautifull and tough stuff, But the repairs were another thang, Try em both out on a scrap piece and choose which ya like ;)

Gener :D

have had 3 villains 1 i used rustoleum clear fuel turned it soft 2 i used lustrekote looked better 3 used epoxy it turned yellowish looking for clear shiny wood then paint the cowl 1 color

Marty

I didnt have any yellowing on the auto clear on my Pro Built, But I have heard the story's with some of the other brands here at the forum.

I just keep it simple and repairable,

Gener B)

No problemo Marty ;)

WOF'r has arrived, Im unpacking it now........

Hmmmmmmm..........I think I got JW's boat :eek: :p

Gener :lol:

Latest posts

Back