Rinker Anyone ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is one Fine Lookin' machine up there,,, looks he's done all the wind tunnel work.

Absolutely Awesome! Got it as "background",,,,,maybe I better call OBnut and see

if we can't make some changes :lol: :p

Last edited by a moderator:
:D Man that is a monumental task he took on, Bet he is knee deep in saw dust by now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gene B)

higgboat1.jpg

Wheeeew!!! :D Dang that is a fine one ;) Your givin me ideas here :p Those graphics are KEWL!!!

Still looking for the red one.......

Well, You Really Would Have to Like That Kinda Work,, Frankly, I feel sorry for him :(

He does nice work,,that Brite Yellow boat of his own is a Looker,,I like that brite color.

That's the same color I have picked out for that Sport 60 I used to have in my avatar,,

I'm gunna have to wear my "shades" when I run that one B)

Gawd Dave,,Your really workin' us over wid the Pic's :eek:

That new rinker looks awesome! I'd love to see a front on shot of the sponson crowns and the tunnel!

Your wish is my command ;)

For Pics: Link is on post #51

That new rinker looks awesome! I'd love to see a front on shot of the sponson crowns and the tunnel!
I stuck in "Rinker Racing" and saw some Frontal pics but it was hard to make out

due to the yellow color,,I guess. That style sure does "twang" ya in the right spot :D

Here is the two side by side on tha trailer:

Link post #51

Extreme lower profile, crowned sponson tops, triangle shaped frontal on cowl..... :D

The 04 design on the right Blackhawk 11 "Shorty" is a joint venture of Lamb/Caniff, But the red hull I am looking for was just Todd Lambs hull, Its kinda a combination of the two with crowned sponson tops but more upright on the cowl,

Gener B)

Link for more info:

http://www.amsoil.com/rinker/index.aspx

Extreme lower profile, crowned sponson tops, triangle shaped frontal on cowl..... :D

The 04 design on the right Blackhawk 11 "Shorty" is a joint venture of Lamb/Caniff, But the red hull I am looking for was just Todd Lambs hull, Its kinda a combination of the two with crowned sponson tops but more upright on the cowl,

Gener B)

Link for more info:

http://www.amsoil.com/rinker/index.aspx
Notice the crowned sponson tops flatten out toward the rear, and the curved surface as the deck meets the "Cowl" - that is something Rod G talked about once before........

This website has pictures that are copyrighted so I did not want to copy and post but it has pictures of many colored boats. It has a great orange one that would look nice on a TS2, and over head shots of Rinker and others.

Dave

http://www.acitystudio.com/riverroar05/

Pretty funny on who the hull designer is, no wonder he wins.

Boat Name: Blackhawk XIV (14)

"The General"

Hull Design: Lee Craft Boats

Top speed: 130 mph

Horsepower: 325

Boat Length: 17’

Boat Weight: 1155 lbs

Engine Manufacturer: Mercury

Racing Colors: Yellow and Red

Click here for a 1024W high resolution photo

Rinker10BoatInfo.jpg

Haha I'm lovin this ;)

Gener B)

Quote: from Boatracingfacts.com

(David and Chad Lee are busy building there latest, "LeeCraft Aeroslot" for CHAMP and SST-120)

Dave, Thanks for the link I'll check it out :D

Cause JW is all over my Hiner to do sumpin :lol:

I went and picked up some supplies for the weekend, Dang sixty bucks dont buy much!

If ya wonder what the spruce and ply are for check out Kibbles & Bits post for updates ;)

Gener B)

Since Andrew is leaning heavy on my powerhead, :D

Opened up the transom and gonna add a little beef there to:

Pics moved to gallery......

Hey JD,

Yea my last glass hull (HTB 260) was set up this way too.

Easy way to change out stuff till I deceide what mount, spacer, etc ;)

Gener B)

:D Man that is a monumental task he took on, Bet he is knee deep in saw dust by now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gene B)
Saw dust up to knees and and foam dust up to waist is where I'm at.. Been busy for sure.. The out center section outter pieces are layed up. Working on the transom side pieces now. Want to make sure they are setup right first time around.

Haven't had my 'puter at home for over a week.. Been getting bugs out of it.. Gent doing the work for me wiped clean my external harddrive :blink: Everything gone :( I'm bummed <_< But life goes on...

Nice pics you gents added.. I'm drool'n over the new Rinker boat...

Back