Rinker Anyone ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey OB, If you could make one of these WOF,

You could ask your own price,,and Get IT!

Last edited by a moderator:
I might have to get in contact with James Chambers to see if he can send me pics of the new boat. When that external got wiped clean, so did all my pics he sent of the 04' boat..

With the TS2 and HTB boats using the Caniff cowl, thought is that I need a new style of cowl to build. Right now I need to complete these 5 boats.

Hey Mornin Guy's

Im toast....Stayed up till 3 AM watchin the Cream concert taped in May 05, Eric Clapton, Jack Bruce and Ginger Baker,

Darn Eric has still got it and Baker beat the heck outta them drums, he's 66 now ;)

JW, Yea it would be cool to see a scaled version of the new Rinker, Created quite a stir :D

Mark, Pat on tha back Buddy!!! Keep a plug'n ;) I still have a few of Chambers pics, maybe two or three,

I'll have to look, Can send em to ya when ya get your system straightened out.

Check PM's for a measurement I just sent ya.

Tha WOF'r gonna be the WILD one, TS2 cowl and a few tidbits from tha V2/Villain,

So Stay Tuned,

A very tired ,

Gener B) ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.........

Here is a side by side on the water :lol:

This view makes the drivers look like they are almost at the same height?

Look at the difference in the sponsens.

rinker1_lg.jpg

David Carey

Had quite a few PM's and Email about the header,

So here is a pic in tha package, Dynamite part no# DYN6602 $14.99 ea.

Just cut to length,

Gener B)

Pic moved to gallery.....

re: Offering me this new cowl

I have been informed that cowlings only will be available for the TS2 the end of this month. The color selection is white only. Not sure about the pricing.

The TS2 cowling could easily be adapted to any 3.5 size WOF hull.

JD

That boat on the front side is a Lee Craft made by David Lee (Tommy's Lee's brother).

Rinker must have bought into the design. James sent me pictures of the boat last year.

-Carl,

re: Offering me this new cowl

I have been informed that cowlings only will be available for the TS2 the end of this month. The color selection is white only. Not sure about the pricing.

The TS2 cowling could easily be adapted to any 3.5 size WOF hull.

JD
Fiberglass pre-painted TS2 cowl in white is 29.99

Rw

Shifting gears to the WOF 29, Mark is finishing up my stuff and Im a get'n some more parts comming,

So I'll post a link to the gallery for updates ;)

Laters,

Gener B)

RINKER Decals . . .Does anyone have a photo of the ones from speedmaster signs? And how much do they charge??

Thanks . . .BTW, great thread!

We need one page with ALL the links for a successful TS2 in one place!

BigRagu

:D :D :D

Hey Big R,

Thank you, :D I'll be posting what I find out shortly, Waiting for the holiday crowds to pass ;)

Pics of the Speedmaster set dont know, I am calling Benji soon for a quote, Working on the Amsoil and Mercury ones also,

Gener B)

One change, TS2 cowl avia. is late April, So I'll be using a Dumas Sprint 3.5 with tha WOF'r

Sideblues . . .

I sent Speedmaster an Email asking the same questions and have ahd NO response. I also phoned, but I know their answering machine said they were down for some period but I haven't seen anything yet?

If you do have some contact please ask/post the info please.

BigRagu

:D :D :D

Happy New Year and have a Great Racing Season in '06!

Yea David had the same trouble contacting them, I'll try first of the week and see........

Gener B)

"HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!"

Well Im strike'n out too,

Im gonna try to get the font close and see what the graphics girl at my LHS can do ;) I'll let ya know,

Powerhead is here,

Gonna be snap'n some pics as the rest is comes in......

Gene B)

Latest posts

Back