Rinker Anyone ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slideblues

UPS musta ate ther Wheaties, I just ordered this thang Friday and its here :lol:

Really Dudes, I opened the box and my jaw dropped, Its that good. Vented spoons, Verticle's on the tips,

Just Way Cool, Excellent job Russ, JD, and now Mike Z

Gene :D

Whats different for me is I dont see a thing so far I want to change or mod,

That purdy rare for this Kat ;)

Pics moved to gallery: Link on page 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice background ya got there Slide B)

So, what powerplant ya gonna mount on that there beauti?

Thanks Mark! :D Those are the Dobro's, Evil twins I call em :lol:

Nuthin chisel'd in stone yet on tha powerhead, Found one but we are still discuss'n it,

Gener B)

Gener

You sure can't beat the price !!!! A glass WOF !! ;)

The Top Speed II gives the newbies and the seasoned racer a quality boat to begin racing, we as clubs should see a rise in membership and particapation !!

Butch

UPS musta ate ther Wheaties, I just ordered this thang Friday and its here :lol:

Really Dudes, I opened the box and my jaw dropped, Its that good. Vented spoons, Verticle's on the tips,

Just Way Cool, Excellent job Russ, JD, and now Mike Z

Gene :D

Whats different for me is I dont see a thing so far I want to change or mod,

That purdy rare for this Kat ;)
Hey Slide - did your TS2 come with IMPBA and NAMBA membership applications? With the TS2's we QC'ed, they have been there, just checking......

Thanks,

Rw

Gene,

I got a Orange TS-2 from Russ about a month or so ago, and I am going with a

Kensill prepared O.S.-XM-21 OB. I should have it ready next week once

I get a dozen or so test propellers ready for it. :D

Thanks Russ,

Mark Sholund

P.S. Russ I got my NAMBA and IMPBA applications with my ORANGE ROCKET!

Hey Guy's

Butchie, Yup, Bang fer the Buck BIGTIME! ;)

Russ, Yes they were in the packet with the manual :D

Mark, KEWL, I like it when you go testing with a Bag O' Props

I'll be picking yer brain when I get mine done :lol:

Gener B)

OOooo Gene,, It's a Lellow one :) You goin' for the "Rinker" stickey's or the stock "chicken scratch" :huh:

I saw the back end of JD's truck at the Memorial Day Race and he had three in there,,they definetly

got your attention,, Nice Brilliant Colors,,,OOoooooOo :lol:

JD quickly gave us his Personal disclaimer,, "Don't expect them to beat a Lynx",

I think He know us too well, hehehe

Hey Jer,

I be doin tha Rinker thang on the graphics, ;) The colors are real brite with good luster too. :D

After a little dig'n and measure'n I found the deadrise to be a certain angle that I have went REAL well with before,

Ran three sets of WOF 28/30 spoons prior, With a different center, Now try'n out glass.

Should be fun,

Gener B)

Man the Forum is wack tonite, Just hit post and it took forever for the page to come back, WEIRD!!!

Also JD if you read this, Who did you have make your Rinker graphics ?

My LHS can do custom stuff but they ask which font,

Hi Rod,

One of each, The one on the left is a roundneck Fender with pearl inlays, The one on the right is a squareneck Regal,

Ive added a Quarterman cone for better mids from Stu Mac. Still setting it up.

A bud of mine has a National Tri Plate but he wont sell it :lol: ;)

Gener B)

Re: Rinker Decals

Speedmaster Signs, Inc, 1132 13th St. columbus, GA 31901, (706) 324-7446

Benji Phillips - [email protected]

I ran my yellow one yesterday w/O.S. MAX OB. I'm having some good success now with the Props4U/Grim Signature 1440 at 38mm diameter.

JD

Re: Rinker Decals

Speedmaster Signs, Inc, 1132 13th St. columbus, GA 31901, (706) 324-7446

Benji Phillips - [email protected]

I ran my yellow one yesterday w/O.S. MAX OB. I'm having some good success now with the Props4U/Grim Signature 1440 at 38mm diameter.

JD
Is it true Jerry that your not able to Grim's 1440's right now? And is the OS one of the "super stock"engines that Eric and Dave run?

Hi Rod,

One of each, The one on the left is a roundneck Fender with pearl inlays, The one on the right is a squareneck Regal,

Ive added a Quarterman cone for better mids from Stu Mac. Still setting it up.

A bud of mine has a National Tri Plate but he wont sell it :lol: ;)

Gener B)
My background.... ;) Almost 50 years worth of blues,country rock and bluegrass.

On floor .....1995 Guild D-4GT,1980's Stratocaster,1966 Gibson J-45[with Grovers]I have owned this one since it was new,1996 Taylor 410,

In rack.....1999 Larrivee' L-01[this thing is a cannon],70's Epiphone Zepher Regent,80's MK Gibson ES335

On wall.....MK "F" Style mandolin[with Schallers]Regal roundneck[with Grovers]

At church.....2000 Martin Slope Shouldered CEO-4 Limited Edition [sunburst]

I have probably owned another 20+instruments over the years.These are just the ones I have kept.These will all go to my daughter......she plays also.

I don't play the Regal with very much proficiency.Believe me Jerry Douglas has nothing to fear from me.

I mostly Travis pick fill licks for country gospel and some simple slide work for Bluegrass fills.

Have you seen the guitar kits from Stewart-McDonald??I am seriously considering building one of their Rosewood triple "O" slothead steelstring kits.I have played one that was finished.It sounded as good as any triple "O"Martin I have ever played.

Nuff of this.....back to boats.

JD, Thank you Sir, I'll give em a call ;)

Sweet collection Rod!!! :D

Geeez Man, I've have had a bunch of guitars too, I'll keep this breif,

Started out bout 64, with a Harmony Rocket, the one with a half dozen knobs on it :lol: Then Teles and Strats,

Had a 62 Strat I should have kept, It was exceptional, Tone to tha Bone!!!

Went unplugged in the late 80's and never looked back.

Like Delta Blues and Yea Jerry Douglas is tha MAN!!! That guy just drips talent.

Im a nut for the resonators, Nationals and Regals, the more tha better ;)

The Stew Mac kits I have considered myself, Very Cool, Quality plus all the way around!!!

And like he said, Back ta Boats,

Gene B)

HP pipe got here yesterday, Ran Garcias, Irwins (both inlets), Gajetcraft and SPP in CF, and Rossi.

First time I've ran any of the Silver Bullet series, Should be interesting to try out something new ;)

Gener :D

It has nice construction and welds, Info packet and stickers too, First rate job Mark!!! ;)

I will be using the Dynamite car header with it cut for correct length.

Lower is a K@B with sharpened and tapered skeg.

Gener B)

My Silver Bullit HP pipe came today as well, Very nice!, Light and awesome welds. Already took a bit of polish to her and she shines like a mirror! Looks as if I will need to head back down to Fla after the holidays for some water time!

Doug

Back