Rinker Anyone ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YEP "Slidey" & "XRacer" they'll give ya good kick in the butt right off'n the corner, just where

ya want it,,easy pipe to get to 8" with :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks just like an Irwin pipe, his were always welded pretty well.

Mike

Hey Guy's

Mike, The HP has a double angle rear cone, and there are some other differences too.

Hold them up side by side and you can really tell.

Gene :D

Did have one idea on a change for the TS2 cowl:

More on this later ;)

Im also having Mark S do me a WOF 29 (See his post on "WOF Buildup" for more details) I'll be using the TS2 cowl,

I noticed there is some pitch up in the nose and I dont need any extra lift so here is the mod. May need to adjust it some on length for the WOF 29 center section also.

I perfer to move things around rather than adding weight, radio box will be adjustable fore and aft for tuning.

Gener B)

Got the cowl reshape done, Drop nose and backcut on the rear like the real hull,

Man this thang is shaping up nice ;) Soon as the powerhead gets here I start with the mods to it and lower,

Gene B)

Cowl pic:

Side and rear,

Pics moved to gallery:

Link at top of page,

Gener B)

gawd, yer slower than jim,,u ucun git a windershield on there anytime cain'cha?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Gonna do dat when the graphics are ready ;)

Gener B)

Gene where are you getting the graffics from? If you have not ordered them yet I would like two sets, maybe it would be cheeper to order more then one. If so let me know and I can send you some paypal money.

Let me know

David Carey

WoW,,,, That small change really spiffs up the looks of the cowl on the TS2. Leaner and meaner!!!

Doug

Doug, Thanks Dude!!! ;)

Dave,

Speedmaster Signs Inc. 706-324-7446

Full addy on bottom of page one from JD.

Im gonna be ordering four sets, Im doing the WOF 29 cowl the same.

Not set up for Paypal, We can throw a order together, thats six sets total,

I'll call for a quote on price, and even up with ya on arrival snail mail,

Gener B)

Doug, Thanks Dude!!! ;)

Dave,

Speedmaster Signs Inc. 706-324-7446

Full addy on bottom of page one from JD.

Im gonna be ordering four sets, Im doing the WOF 29 cowl the same.

Not set up for Paypal, But let me know and we can throw a order together,

I'll cover it and even up with ya on arrival snail mail,

Gener B)

I got the same info from JD last year but I could never get speedmaster to reply back, If you can that would be great. Two sets. I have a Magnum and a WOF that I am getting ready.

DAve

Here is the Rinker paint sceme I like.

34947e8a.jpg

Dave

Yea I like that one too, The pic of the 04 hull I was going for is in my gallery, Link on page two,

Believe the graphics are same. I'll call Speedmaster and see what they say, If not my LHS does custom stuff,

Could check with them too,

Gener B)

Yea I like that one too, The pic of the 04 hull I was going for is in my galley, Link on page two,

Believe the graphics are same. I'll call Speedmaster and see what they say, If not my LHS does custom stuff,

Could check with them too,

Gener B)
I believe they are close to the same if not the same. I like the all yellow one also but I am in the same district as JD so I thought I should be different if I ever get my boats on the water.

Dave

Rinker10.jpg

Yep that makes since ;)

Man glad ya posted that, Need to ask bout the Mercury and Amsoil too :D

Yep that makes since ;)

Man glad ya posted that need to ask bout the Mercury and Amsoil too :D

APBA also find thier website and email them from the contact page, they were nice enough to send me about 10 small stickers in different colors for free. I think they are about 3/4 to one inch long. The gal there was really nice I looked for her e-mail address but can not find it. The ones from Amsoil are to big but someone must make a small one maybe for R/C trucks or cars.

Dave

My LHS is BIG into cars and trucks, I'll check there, Last time I just right clicked the pic dumped it to floppy and took her the disc, She copy'd the font and ran em.

Gener B)

Hey Dave,

Yea JD sent me a pic of that hull too, My Jaw dropped :eek: Man that is really a changed design on that pup. The driver is lower in the center, and the slab sides of the cowl are gone, the sponson tops angle up towards the cowl. Different for sure, But the 04 is still my fav ;)

Gener B)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Jer its a winter project, I gonna take my time :p :D

Todd Lamb did a couple boats for Rinker too, a spinoff of the Chad Caniff design, Seems like it was red, I'll try and locate a pic, Last time I checked his site was down.

Back