RHTmarine sport 21 hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys... Testing went very well. The boat is fast and stable. I had no major issues and the boat bolted off the beach. I'm extremely pleased that all the fore thought and work has paid off. I've built alot of boats, and seen every 21 hull available and without sounding brash, it's the best 21 hull available. many of the 21 hulls are too short and chip their way around the pond. All of you that have ordered one... will not be disapointed.

Bob

There are a couple of pics, but not many came out. more to follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, with our factory boat ready for it's first contest, and 3 ordered boats done and delivered I'm ready to build more boats. I have two empty jigs so if you are interested in a very fast and competive sport 21 hull now is your chance to get in line. It takes about 6-8 weeks to complete two hulls so if you want it for this coming race season you may want to order one. I build to order and don't have these boats in stock. price is 400.00 for the hull including cowl, turn fin and bracket. 15.00 to 25.00 shipping depending on location. I can instal stuffing tube for 40.00 and can get hardware from speedmaster for about 110.00.

Thanks, Bob

It's not really a factory, I build cabinets for a living and boats for fun

Bob I got the Sort 20 hull today boy now I'm more pumped than even before it sure looks great. Thank you very much. I think for the cowl locks I'm going to use rare earth magnets those should work great for that cowling.

Bob I got the Sort 20 hull today boy now I'm more pumped than even before it sure looks great. Thank you very much. I think for the cowl locks I'm going to use rare earth magnets those should work great for that cowling.
Thanks Bill, I'm happy you like it. There is alot of hard work in those boats. Make me proud and dominate your district with it.

Thanks, Bob

Guys.. pretty quiet... how are those sport 21 boats coming together? Should be close to RTR . Post pics and results, if you need help just ask. Thanks, Bob

Guys.. pretty quiet... how are those sport 21 boats coming together? Should be close to RTR . Post pics and results, if you need help just ask. Thanks, Bob
As soon as it warms up over 30 degrees in Colorado we will start slinging paint. Hardware out for anodizing right now. We get pics up whenever we paint.

Robert

As soon as it warms up over 30 degrees in Colorado we will start slinging paint. Hardware out for anodizing right now. We get pics up whenever we paint.

Robert
Nice, I mean ice... :lol: :lol:

Robert
Dude, you suck!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Robert
Not funny huh... <_<

Robert
Dude, you suck!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Robert
Not funny huh... <_<

Bob it was funny, but sometimes the truth hurts. Know what I mean?

How was the cruise?

Robert

Robert, That cruise was great. We had such a blast eatin and drinkin, superbowl was killer too.

Got mine sealed and sent up to STL to get painted by Dean Werges of Specialty autobody he deos most of remy's paint jobs and Mcgraws too. Good work and reasonable. PLus his paint jobs hold up over the years.

Got mine sealed and sent up to STL to get painted by Dean Werges of Specialty autobody he deos most of remy's paint jobs and Mcgraws too. Good work and reasonable. PLus his paint jobs hold up over the years.
i guess if you have 2 empty jigs i will take one i have been thinking about doing one and it is time.. contact me with what you need down please and i will take car of it .. thanks

terry kelly

Back