RHTmarine sport 21 hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more question for the cowl did you use polyester resin or epoxy?
Bob I was thinking of doing it in clear or do you think it will need some color? I already talked with Dean from Specialty Autobody on a paint scheme if the clear won't work out. You have a better idea how the finish on the wood and cowl will look. Boy I'm getting pumped. Better watch out Mikey, Kenny, and Chucky.
I like color... maybe leave the bottom wood, but paint the top. I like nascar themes myself. M&M's on my boat, my sons 21 is painted like the tide ride. I'm hoping you guys will paint them up and post pics later. also, use epoxy to seal the wood before you paint.

Bob
Epoxy... I do a wet lamination so the pin holes aren't too bad. cowl came out real nice.

Bill and Bob

I'am going to seal my boat with two coats of west systems than spray the detail on than clear coat with ppg 2021.

Dave Roach

Looks good Bob I'm going with Yellow too and In& Out burger stickers. Have you shipped the boat yet? Just wanted to know when I should start looking for it.

Looks good Bob I'm going with Yellow too and In& Out burger stickers. Have you shipped the boat yet? Just wanted to know when I should start looking for it.
Bill, I just popped your second cowl yesterday... any day now. no later than monday.

Robert, you too. most likely monday. Bob

Okay thanks Bob don't for get Monday is a FEDeral holiday.

Bill, I just popped your second cowl yesterday... any day now. no later than monday.

Robert, you too. most likely monday. Bob

Bill

Mine should be here tomorrow.I'll let you know what it looks like.I sent Bob turn fin brackets and alum for the turn fins.I hope you get one.

Bob, The paint job looks good nice and brite.

Dave Roach

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I added some pics of the interior lay out. also check out the .150 double square set-up. Boat is almost done! The boat is really well balanced with engine and radio gear installed. This boat should run pretty good. Bob

Oh... and you guys will get and turn fin and bracket.(thanks Dave)

Bob

I got the package today and it came in good shape.I opened the box and all I can say what craftsmanship was put into this boat.Bob you out did your self.

Bill, you are going to be every happy when you get you package.

Man that boat looks sweet! Are you going to produce some more, or was this just a one time run? If so I want to get in line early!!!

What a craftsman,

Cliff

Boy with all that room to work on stuff it's going to be nice for a change. Where did you get the double squared hardware? I saw a couple of post on it but didn't knowanyone was making it.

Guys, I'm willing to build more boats. place your order and I will get started. as for the double square system... I can get it. any size. PM me about it if your interested. Bob

Thanks for the kind words... alot of time in those boats.

Bob let me know how it runs when you get it wet. I want to see how it stays on the water.
Will do... My wife is gonna take pics of it running and maybe some video as well. From past boats I've built, I'm sure it will run well. no blow off here! Sunday night I will post an update on how it runs.

Thanks for all the interest and patience. Bob

Back