RHTmarine sport 21 hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saturday at the shop... Did struts and stuffing tubes taday. boats are getting close. check it our in my gallery.

Bob

Guys, latest pics in my gallery. I'm about 6-8 hours from completion of 4 hulls. they look pretty slick if I do say so myself. A little woodwork and 2 cowls, and I'm done... well I have to build one for my son and maybe one for the grand prix.We'll see... My wife has been pretty **** cool for the last four months, allowing me to work on them. It's alot of fun and I really enjoy the building part of model boat racing.

Bob

Looking so sweet Bob.Check it out they have name's.

If you need more alum for turn fins let me know.

Happy New Years

Dave Roach

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking so sweet Bob.Check it out they have name's.If you need more alum for turn fins let me know.

Happy New Years

Dave Roach
AWESOME boats does this mean Bills boat will have a full cowl? His looks too light re weigh it and add more lead......Mike

Just saw the new pictures Bob looking very good. I'm getting pumped to get it out on the water.

Looking so sweet Bob.Check it out they have name's.If you need more alum for turn fins let me know.

Happy New Years

Dave Roach
AWESOME boats does this mean Bills boat will have a full cowl? His looks too light re weigh it and add more lead......Mike
I stuck two 8 oz torpedo weights in the sponsons before I skinned um...Bob :lol:

Bill

Do you think it will run with all that weight.LOL

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I'm also pumped to get one on the water. I think it will do real well. One thing I will say at this point is that this hull is the best balanced hull I have built thus far. stay tuned.

Bob

Guys, I have fitted the radio box with servos, battery and receiver locations. Also tank location determined for the most part. I will glue blocks with hooks on the floor to band the tanks in place. I like the spacious interior and the boat balances well with gear installed. check out some pics in my gallery

Bob

Bob I was thinking of doing it in clear or do you think it will need some color? I already talked with Dean from Specialty Autobody on a paint scheme if the clear won't work out. You have a better idea how the finish on the wood and cowl will look. Boy I'm getting pumped. Better watch out Mikey, Kenny, and Chucky.

Bob I was thinking of doing it in clear or do you think it will need some color? I already talked with Dean from Specialty Autobody on a paint scheme if the clear won't work out. You have a better idea how the finish on the wood and cowl will look. Boy I'm getting pumped. Better watch out Mikey, Kenny, and Chucky.
I like color... maybe leave the bottom wood, but paint the top. I like nascar themes myself. M&M's on my boat, my sons 21 is painted like the tide ride. I'm hoping you guys will paint them up and post pics later. also, use epoxy to seal the wood before you paint.

Bob

OKAY but when do we get them???????????????

I need to sling some paint on something.........

Robert Holland

Robert Holland
I have a little work to do on them this weekend... I will send them out next week. Are you stoked? It's taken some time... but I think you will be very happy! Make me proud at the '08 nats Robert.

Bob

Robert Holland
I have a little work to do on them this weekend... I will send them out next week. Are you stoked? It's taken some time... but I think you will be very happy! Make me proud at the '08 nats Robert.

Bob
You just need to make the little drive over here and show us how its done.

Robert

Dean does a good job I'll most likely have him do it in yellow and I have some "In & Out burger stickers that I'll use.

I like color... maybe leave the bottom wood, but paint the top. I like nascar themes myself. M&M's on my boat, my sons 21 is painted like the tide ride. I'm hoping you guys will paint them up and post pics later. also, use epoxy to seal the wood before you paint.

Bob

One more question for the cowl did you use polyester resin or epoxy?

Bob

Robert Holland

Bob
You just need to make the little drive over here and show us how its done.

Robert
Using this years vacation on a mexican cruise for our 5th. planing on WA nats in '09

Back