RHTmarine sport 21 hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

namba276

Guys, I have started my latest build, and I think it looks hot. I've blended the bottom of my earliest design with a more rounded top similar to my last glass version to create my latest model. To see what I'm up to check my album on this site. More pics to come.

Bob Tuttle

Last edited by a moderator:
I added a few more pics from today's trip to the shop. notice the bow block shaped and clamped in place. also change to sponson bulkheads. solid balsa goes in front side sections for support and floatation. sponsons and non trip will get light weight foam covered with 1/32 ply. stay tuned for more pics as this project quickly takes shape.

Bob

Hey. Good looking boat. Do you have plans for this, or is it something that takes shape as you go? Thanks. John.

Hey. Good looking boat. Do you have plans for this, or is it something that takes shape as you go? Thanks. John.
Hey John, I made templates and route them out on a tablerouter. No plans... I build them to order.

thanks for your interest, Bob

Guys, I added a few pics from today's build time. check my album on this site.

Thanks, Bob

Stayed after work today... more pics. Let me know what you think!

Thanks, Bob

Lunch time on Sat. I have added a few pics of my 21 build in my IW gallery. check it out!

Bob

The hull looks great, I still say it would make a nice FE hull if you could modify the hatch to be taped down and water tight.

Guys, I added a couple of pics. cowl plug in primer. still a bit of sanding to do before lamination.

Bob

Back