• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RC Boatworks Stryker Cat Hatch

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Les Laming

I am selling my NEW Stryker Cat Hatch . It measures 27"x9". It is orange gel coat .There is one small imperfection in the gel coat that is about 1/4" long and is located about 2" from the transom area.$75.00 shipped to lower US.

IMG_7024.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I am selling my NEW Aeromarine Laminates Stryker Cat Hatch . It measures 27"x9". It is orange gel coat .There is one small imperfection in the gel coat that is about 1/4" long and is located about 2" from the transom area.$75.00 shipped to lower US.
do you mean AM Sprint Cat hatch ?

I am selling my NEW Aeromarine Laminates Stryker Cat Hatch . It measures 27"x9". It is orange gel coat .There is one small imperfection in the gel coat that is about 1/4" long and is located about 2" from the transom area.$75.00 shipped to lower US.
do you mean AM Sprint Cat hatch ?
Beat me to it. The Stryker hulls were unauthorized knock offs of the Aeromarine Sprintcat. That cowl design was made specifically for the AM Sprintcats with gas engines.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mistakenly called this an AML hatch. It was actually made by RC Boatworks and fits the RC Boatworks Styrker Cat Hull. Price has been lowered to $55.00.Sorry for any confusion..

Back