radio box cover for sprint 3.5

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim liddle

I have lost my radio box lid to my dumas sprint 3.5. It was not flat it had a bend in it and I am not sure what to do for a lid.

Anyone had to make a new one or have any ideas on what to use.

Thanks Jim

have you tried dumas? wasn't that long ago i bought one for an abs sprint from them. i was kinda surprised they still offered it. didn't show on the website, i had to call them about it B) .

have you tried dumas? wasn't that long ago i bought one for an abs sprint from them. i was kinda surprised they still offered it. didn't show on the website, i had to call them about it B) .
i think i have one on the bench .. send me a addy and if i have one ill let you know tomorrow night and get it out to you free of charge.

tk

Seeing how you're already set up this may or may not help you. Thin ABS will bend using only a hair blow dryer. I repaired the sponsons on a DPI 3.5 OB tunnel using one. All you'd need is a piece big enough to fit over the hole then heat and form the ABS to fit then cut to size.

Back