• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold LeeCraft 7.5 Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Seybold

Supporting Member
Hi,

I have a 7.5 LeeCraft tunnel up for sale. I bought this a few years back and just never got around to doing anything with it. Hull comes with cowl, radio box and ProModeler steering servo ($50). Transom has an extra hole drilled, no radio box lid, someone must have glued a radio box in previously and when removing, pulled the gel coat up. It's still solid under the box, but it doesn't look to great. The yellow on the cowl and hull is slightly different. I'm very picky with my stuff and want to be honest.

$200 plus shipping, Paypal F&F or cover fees.

IMG_3787.jpegIMG_3785.jpegIMG_3786.jpegIMG_3791.jpegIMG_3792.jpegIMG_3789.jpegIMG_3790.jpeg

Last edited:
Pleasure dealing with you too. We couldn’t have timed it liked that if we tried. I received the money order and you the boat within hours of both being delivered.

Enjoy!!

A Lee Craft XT460 is a well balanced boat. You might have to add weight if you put a real power house engine on it. I am not a fan of adding weight to the nose...or the sponson tips. I like it close to the CG.

Agreed! I used to add sometimes up to 4.5 oz if I remember correctly, depending on conditions, no powerhouse engine here. Sometimes whitecaps and you just needed to finish as attrition would run it’s course. .

Back