PROUD NEW DADDY !!! MITCHELL ALLEN KELLY IS HERE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wonders and amazement are just beginning........like how can something so vile smelling come out the tail end of something so small.
blink.gif

Seriously though a very BIG congrats to you and family Terry.
smile.gif
THANKS TO ALL YOU GUYS .. I AM TRULY BLESSED TO HAVE THE KIDS I HAVE AND THE BEAUTIFUL WIFE I HAVE. and i think don i would rather change a bunch of them bad diapers than to be puked on or pee'd on..lol they make a cap that looks like a faucet cover for winter to put over the family jewels to keep the uncontrolled urination on dad under control..lol ill be buying 2 of them

tk

What a wonderful Christmas present! Hope your wife and son are doing well. They grow up before you know it.......................

Dick Tyndall
smile.gif
well mom and mitchell are heading home today , we have been in here for 3 days now and i know my wife and him are looking forward to getting outta here and the bed i have been using in the room leaves a little to be desired so i am looking forward as well , want to get him home and get him into his super delux pad he will be living in for the next 12-14 months, just like dad's garage it is fully equipped with all the fancy toys so he will be getting off to a good start..we will see you all at a lake in a few years , god bless you all.

terry and kim kelly ...and the boys

Congratulation to the Kelly family. I remember when mine were born and are now in college. Don't miss any event as they grow so fast. Don't ever forget that he is your living legacy. Happy Holidays to you all and maybe Santa will stock you up on diapers. You will need more than motors and boats. Good Luck Tom

Terry you said see you guys in a few years...man that is a long time to wait...When my twins were born they came to the first race of the season with me. My wife didn't want me to give up racing for years. I cut way way back though. Before the kids were born I was doing from 8-13 races per year. Now with the kids I go to 2-3. I pick a great race such as the Northern Nats and go to that. Then find a couple others around. You still need that "Me" time. Trust me your wife will want you to go. Now with my oldest 7 she comes with me and this coming summer she wants to race. Good luck and congrats.

Latest posts

Back