PROUD NEW DADDY !!! MITCHELL ALLEN KELLY IS HERE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

hey all we finally did it today ..we had our beautiful son MITCHELL ALLEN KELLY 8 POUNDS 14 OZ AND 21 INCHES LONG .. we worked at it all day and finally at 4:51 pm we had him .. my eyes were full of tears of joy and i am truly blessed to have the kids i do and the people i have around me, thanks to all you guys for being my friends on here and when i finally get to meet you all in person i have a big handshake waiting for you all.. god bless you all and

here he is.

tk

Congrats Terry, but now you need to get another boat so he can woop up on you in a few years. Gotta start them off properly you know :D

CONGRATS Terry, I got my early Christmas present two years ago monday. Have fun with them and don't, I repeat DON'T try and slip nitro into the bottle until he's at least 6 weeks old. Ryon Shaw

Congrats Terry-

Now THATS a Christmas gift :)

We wish your family and your newest addition a wonderful Holiday Season.

Looks like your off to a great start B)

Andy , Jennifer and Kaytlin

Congrats Terry good job all the best of the season to you and you family

Gary

FCM Racing

hey all we finally did it today ..we had our beautiful son MITCHELL ALLEN KELLY 8 POUNDS 14 OZ AND 21 INCHES LONG .. we worked at it all day and finally at 4:51 pm we had him .. my eyes were full of tears of joy and i am truly blessed to have the kids i do and the people i have around me, thanks to all you guys for being my friends on here and when i finally get to meet you all in person i have a big handshake waiting for you all.. god bless you all and

here he is.

tk
WOW, Thats a Christmas present you will always remember, congrats TK.

Hope Mom is doing well also, and see you at the pond in early May(LOL)

Congrats Terry! Wish you and the wife and family well, holidays and beyond.... Take care, man... youre gonna be busy.... mike

Congrats, nothing can make a Christmas better than a new child coming into the world. Ok so what boat you building for him!

happy holidays and again congrats.

Roy

Congradulations to you and your family.

Let's see...

Christmas tree, Presents and Santa

Mom...rest and relaxation and relief

New Baby...cuddling and feeding and changing..Lots and Lots of sleep

Dad...diaper duty and formula making....

Spending time with your family and future racer...Priceless.

christmas010.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The wonders and amazement are just beginning........like how can something so vile smelling come out the tail end of something so small. :blink:

Seriously though a very BIG congrats to you and family Terry. :)

Latest posts

Back