Props for Kyosho Elecric Outboard leg???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

hey all again,

i was just wondering if anyone here would happen to know of any props that would be suitable for the Kyosho Dolphin II outboard leg because my original plastic one isnt very fast, and i need a better one ;D

Regards Kris

Try an Octura X435 prop for starters. Word of warning though, the Octura hole in the prop is probably going to be larger than the shaft on the Kyosho. Use a small piece of brass tubing that will fit over the shaft and take up the slack.

Chris,

The stock motor on the Dolphin electric OB isn't going to provide a lot of push. You can replace the motor with a hotter motor, but then things like wires, speed controlers, and battery packs can become an issue.

I found the X432 worked o.k. on the Dolphin I used for a product review a couple of years ago.

Jerry D.

sorry it took me so long to reply

Jerry,

i have a 27T single and will be upgrading to a 16T triple so i think the motor will bereasonably good for now :p

i am using Deans Connectors with, i think, 12 gauge silicon wire and a mechanical speed contol.

all i know, is that with my current 27T motor i can use an X438 but im not too sure what a will be able to use with a 16T motor, would i go smaller to an X435 or even X432 or not? because i know i shouldnt go bigger or stay the same or elsei will burn the motor out, that is my trouble right now ???

Regards

Kris

Latest posts

Back