Project: HDR DRV2WIN

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep boats in my work van to work on between service calls

Getting hardware in new.45 eagle paint done cowl repainting finding a color to many choices lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Eagle is painted an drying spend this week getting it together.Then GET HER WET in Oak Ridge Tn this weekend.

Worked on installing the running gear on .45 eagle just before dark.

Ready for water

Next finish drive gear on .65 rigger Friday put in my work van finish it if I get some free time.

Paint shop on wheels now I can paint when im on the go lol

Decided on viper blue for the HDR Pr0j3ct.12 lighting front sponsons.

Think I need to become a locksmith so I can work on boats throughout the day!!! Getting some serious boat work done, you'll be ready in no time.

Test day #2 tight turn testing in my small pond. Need less steering an move turn fin further back any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Ken,

I would be careful with that Futaba radio I had a few and had issues with them going in and out of frequency. Other than that the boat looks good, The new futaba radios especially 2.4GHZ allow for lots of adjustments and more throw in the servos.

Beau

Ken,

I would be careful with that Futaba radio I had a few and had issues with them going in and out of frequency. Other than that the boat looks good, The new futaba radios especially 2.4GHZ allow for lots of adjustments and more throw in the servos.

Beau
Thxs ill try other radio i have

FYI

KEEPING PLUG HOT test for this modified OS.12 motor so far shows no benefit im just carrying more weight time to trim that as fat .also im going to move battery further back

Ken,

What plugs are you running?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
MarkIm using a OD099

Pulled 2 coils

Also the larger dia flywheel looks to me is helping pull the prop better

Test day #2 tight turn testing in my small pond. Need less steering an move turn fin further back any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Hey Ken, I think the pond is too small to get your trim set up right. Looks like your are having to do a lot of corrections. Probably pulling one way or the other a little too much. Get on some bigger water and make some good trim adjustments.

Marty

Back